DLF — street dogs

Reshma Batra on Feb 20, 2018
Hi i am writing from princeton estate dlf phase 5. This is something very urgent and need immediate action. Request your intervention in removing street dogs from within society. This issue has already been raised several times to society authorities but no action taken. Last few months several issues seen of dog attacking kids and adults. People are scared now to walk in society. I felt so bad that dlf as a brand is not taking any action. Despite calling president of princeton and informing the urgency he asked to call later. He didnt bother to call also. Is this the kind of seniors you have who have no sense of responsibility. Please contact on [protected]

[Feb 20, 2018] DLF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Reshma Batra, Feb 21, 2018
Team please this is urgent need action from your side. I already raised issue dated 20 th feb regarding mad street dog who is biting everyone in society. This is from princeton estate. Would request help as no action been taken by society authorities we are not against dogs but when its putting life of small kids in danger definately action required. Request your assistance to get this resolved. Our lives are in danger. You may visit admin and see complaints raised by majority
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My order no 47400 is surprised hoodie jacket but u send me a wrong products plz give me my cash back searches a bed products so I return this product and want my cash back.

+91 11 4210 2030