DLF — Unfair charges of 200 rs and very rude behaviour

vishwas lal on Apr 5, 2017
Hi my name is vishwas lal and i am working in johnkeells which is in dlf cyber city building 6. Yesterday i was talking to my friend with cigretee in my hand which was already lighten and was standing under the pillar suddenly a guy came with diary in his hand and without asking anything he said give me 200rs as a smoking charge when i told him that i am not smoking and i am just talking to my friend and moreover where i was standing there wasnt written no smoking. Today my office people told me that i have to pay 200rs for the smoking charge or else my entry will be suspended. Is it a joke or what. I dont have a problem to pay but that has to be fair and i am smoking from last nine months and i never smoke there it was juat one incident and the guy was very rude and i am feeling ashamed and embarrassed infront of my office colleagues. I want the clearification because i am very much disturbed and facing lots of issues already and i do have my own self respect.

[Apr 05, 2017] DLF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0