Dogs — Dangerous Street Dogs

ravikumar2010 on Jul 23, 2015
Please note that there are 13 dogs (8 puppies) around my house no. B 190, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi. It has become difficult to reach our own home and they have already bitten no. of people visiting this area. Request your attention and needful action to ensure safety of people living in the area.
Chandrashekhar Sengupta's response, Dec 23, 2016
my address is J4/31B, DDA KALKAJI FLATS. NEW DELHI- 110019
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

dogs could be creating deceases. please you could take action for our people.

veppadai, namakkal district

Dogs — Problems faced from Dogs

I am Chandrashekhar from DDA Flats Kalkaji, facing tremendous problems from street dogs near to our building. They are doing shit to each and every places of our building in which we can not able to move a step, we mange to go out this days without any complain but from day before yesterday on wards, they have started biting the peoples of our locality along with the children and the maids who are going out of the house.

I hopefully request to all of you to resolve this matter on permanent basis because not only it is creating cawas but also a panic inside everybody in the locality.

Rgds'

Chandrashekhar

Dogs — Stray Dogs Menace

I live in Sector 23, there are many street dogs in our colony lane that not only make unwanted sounds and howls but also terrorize people to a great extent...they often enter the houses and stairs in search of food. it not only scares people but also poses a huge health risk for many of the residents who can get bit and eventually infected with these unmedicated street dogs. It has become risky to walk on roads as these dogs may bite. I would like the concerned designatory to take appropriate and immediate action to get rid of this street dog menace.
Hoping to see some positive outcome coming soon,

Dogs — Street dogs issue

Dear sir/ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Yesterday group of street dogs chased & bitten many peoeple, pls understand the situation as lot of school children will go in this lane only & from last 15 days these street dogs are creating panic in our area. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:
H. No : 6-3-841/28 khan's residency,
Ameerpet colony
Land-mark: opposite to rantadeep ammerpet
Hyderabad-500016

Dogs — Stray dogs issue

We have many stray dogs in our neighborhood and many of them have canal cough which is a viral disease and because of them many personal pets are being affected of this. There is a cure for this and i want to make a request that please take care of this situation as soon as possible as this may lead to many deaths of dogs.

Address : Jalavayu vihar colony, behind arjun theatre, opposite JNTU, KPHB, kukatpally.

Dogs - Dangerous Street Dogs