Dolphin Air Services — fake job offers..

I applied on quicker and i got a call and i gave a telephonic interview then in a few hours i get an email saying i'm shortlisted and was asked to pay 1500₹.. I just wanted to confirm if this site was genuine.. When i was crosschecking i found a complaint posted on this sight.. It had the same bank details i had been given.. So i didn't make the payment. The man who spoke to me seemed like a professional. I checked his number on true caller it showed airline services.. I believe these airline people are working along with this fake job offerers to make some extra bucks.. I'm thankful to the others who raised their voice and wrote a complaint. The whole website is fake.. New form of scam.. Be aware..
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

dolphin air services is very fraud company i am also suffer from same condition first call me on my no. then msg ur got selected after msg i paid 1200 then no any response till now so plzz quickly action about this cheatrr company and i am also goto police station for comaplain this company
I have face the same problem with "Airwin services" first they call and ask document and 1200 for document verification and then they will send one fake offer letter for air india they will ask 6700 for the uniform fees. They were totally ### taking money from our hardworking. They are such a heartless human. Please everybody be aware of this kind of fraud first they will cheat in a very profesaional manner. Ill share their name and contact no.
Akasha sharma-[protected] and sanaya-[protected]. If we didnt caught this people they will continue doing their dirty work and ruin somany people.they even ask me to go ahead with my resignation letter in my present company such a heartless people dont even care if somebody loss their job.

Kolkata