[Resolved]  Domino's Pizza — Amazon pay amount deducted but order not confirmed

I placed an order on domino's pizza app on 1st july 2020 for an amount rupees 578.0

After getting redirected to amazon pay website from dominos app and entering my details, the amount got deducted and i received a flash message on dominos app as 'error'. The order failed.

I contacted customer care and they confirmed that they have not received any order from my number.

I got a cashback of rs: 20

Amazon pay order id: p[protected]. I am also attaching a confirmation e-mail from amazon pay balance.

Please refund the amount.
Amazon pay amount deducted but order not confirmed
Amazon pay amount deducted but order not confirmed
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2020
The branch manager from the nearest branch of Domino's (to my house) called and apologized. He informed me that the amount will be credited to my account in the next 4-7 days. Later in the evening, the customer care called me to inform that the issue they will resolve this issue at the earliest. True to their words, the amount was credited back to my account in the next 3 days itself.

[Jul 01, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza
    Domino's Pizza Address
    No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004