[Resolved] Domino's Pizza — cheating by taking money but not providing the order

24 Pgs North, West Bengal, India
 nirgh2001 on Jul 22, 2018
Domino's pizza does cheating business by taking money online but not providing the order. When asked for the status of food which is supposed to be delivered within 30 minutes but been denied for more than 120 minutes they falsely keep on saying will be delivered soon.
Kindly take stringent action against domino's lake town branch.

Zoomato order # [protected]
22 july 9:18 pm.
Not delivered yet after 4/5 hours from order placed. Zoomato also not refunded the amount of 221/.

Ground floor, gokul banquets building, canal street, 441, vip rd, sreebhumi, lake town, kolkata, west bengal 700048
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 6, 2018
Refunded

[Jul 22, 2018] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Same thing happened to ordered pizza n did not received till 75 minutes so I went to outlet which is 5 minutes away from my place. So I talk to manager that when will I received the order she was adamant that delivery boy is out and he will deliver it soon but nothing happened. So when I talked to manager about refund she asked me do you want pizza or refund. I said refund, so said you will get an update by 11 pm as I paid by credit card but I wasn't convinced so I asked her in writing. She didn't n then she took out the refund money n said this is your refund now please leave which was pathetic. I got one lesson today that no matter how good the Pizza's are but if the management is such adamant n pathetic people's hand. It's better to order it from good management though the quality might not be upto the standard. At last you won't be feeling insulted
I placed an order in 6th July and recieved a message on 7th July that I would get a refund for the unsuccessful payment. The refund is yet to be recieved.

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - cheating by taking money but not providing the order