Domino's Pizza — domino's billing person at gaur city mall

Domino's Gaur City Mall, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 PintuGorai on Nov 17, 2019
Billing person mr. Pranshu at outlet gaur city mall outlet is very rude and he using the abuse word at the time of billing due to some conversion done for payment issue for paytm or cash and they only open one counter for cash and one for paytm payment.
My order no. Was 97 and they deliver my order after 101, i asked for the reason and they reply nothing. They done delay preparation of my order intentionally because at the time of billing i told him i will complain for your behavior and use abuse language
This is my very bad first time experience with domino's due to wrong person sitting in billing and delivery counter.
I will never visit to this outlet of domino's and i will also suggest my family and friend to not visit to this outlet.

This is not the issue of domino's its only problem for wrong person selected for wrong job and its result wrong impact for company. My suggestion is please change the person immediately other wise some more people will face same type of issue.

[Nov 17, 2019] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - domino's billing person at gaur city mall