Domino's Pizza — fake promises and not helping when facing issue with the product and not refunding my money to source account

Hello.
I have ordered a pizza from outlet in koramangala 4th block. I was ordering a non veg supreme regular pizza. First thing is pizza was delayed and second thing is they sold me a old pizza that is toppings are very bad smelling and totally pizza was horrible. I complained to the store regarding the same they told that i'll get my money back and they told that they have initiated the refund and it will be back to my source account. But later i got a message that my money is credited to my domino's wallet. I called the manager of the outlet and asked regarding the same he was speaking to me very unprofessional and very rude and his behaviors made me feel not to visit or order anything from domino's pizza. Very disappointed with the service and i want my money back to my source account which i paid the money...

Manager details :
Name : vageesh
Contact : [protected]
Outlet name : 4th block, koramangala, bengaluru

My details :
Name : gokul
Registered mobile number : [protected]
Order date :[protected]Thursday)

I want my money back to my source account which i made the payment

[May 01, 2019] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza
    Domino's Pizza Address
    No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004