[Resolved] Domino's Pizza — Faulty Ordering process (Andriod App)

Divya_AG
Dear Team,
I had ordered Pizza for my family on 26 Jan 2017 using the Andriod App on my Mobile. The application worked fine till the order selection and payment. The payment was done using Netbanking and was collected by PAYUJUBILANTFOODWORK on behalf of Dominos. Post successful payment which was deducted from my account there was no update in the app and when I called Dominos via Phone they did not have the Order either from my Mobile. I request for full refund which has not been processed till Date. My transaction details are as follows. Date : 26 Jan 2017 ; [protected]-PAYUJUBILANTFOODWORK ; Amount Rs 1, 268.00. Kindly have the amount reverted back to my account.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2017
My order amount was refunded back to my account in a weeks time. I will only place order with Cash on delivery as then I am sure that I pay for goods when they arrive. But the confidence in ordering process using mobile app in Digital age is lost for Companies like Dominos.

[Jan 31, 2017] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Iam order the 4 pizzas at 12:26pm but these pizzas not be dilevered as soon as possible or not delivered at 2 pm
Hey..
I using ur service but ur tosted is not good quality.i told ur shopman but he says online complain ant u can get refund so i gave full money but i cant ur good service so i request plz give my money refund.
And give me feedback in short time.
On 26.1.17 I ordered 3 Pizzas and 2 garlic breads at 9.20 pm and I get delivery at 11.20 pm which I refused to accept.

Very poor service and no apology for delay,

Dominos Is Banned In My House Now onwards
I placed order online on 28/01/2017 ..they cancelled on there own and abused instead.they said they can't deliver in this area after taking the order...

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - Faulty Ordering process (Andriod App)