[Resolved] Domino's Pizza — hair in pizza

Ronak Abbott on Aug 21, 2017
I ordered a regular margherita from dominos sheikh sarai outlet on 19th august 2017. You wont believe there were bunch of hair in 2 slices. Iam wŕiting a mail to you because i know only you people can do justice and like me other people dont go through this and get sick. My name is akshay abbott & my phone # is [protected]. I hope you wil take action asap. Please check the attachments. This is how you do justice for the consumer.
Thanks...

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2017
They gave me the same pizza but I want my money to be refundedfrom sheikh sarai outlet. You wont believe there were hair in 2 slices i wanted to wŕite a mail to consumer forum but i thought i should tell you first if you will not resolve the matter asap il file a case against dominos and i will publish the photograph of your hairy pizza in all the newspapers. My name is akshay abbott & my phone # is +919821756255. I hope you wil take action asap. My email is ronak279047@gmail.com.This will be only resolved if Dominos pay me the 2000 rs Thank You.

[Aug 21, 2017] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I tried placing an order from Dominos website which deducted Rs 360(tax included), but the order was not taken by Dominos. I got a call from Dominos stating they will refund last week, saying they will refund in two days. Dominos has not refunded my money still.
If u want to satisfy your customer then please contact me on my no [protected]

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - hair in pizza