Domino's Pizza — money deducted twice no refund after ten days also

Infosys STP Gachibowli Hyderabad opposite to isb, Gachibowli, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Priyanka siriki on May 25, 2019
Dominos
I have placed an order at dominos outlet in infosys campus and when i made my payment through card he said that i din't get the receipt and asked to make payment again. I informed him on the first time itself that money got debited but he asked me to pay again and assured that the amount which is debited for first transaction would be refunded within 7 days. It's been ten days and no refund is processed when i went and asked at the outlet there is no proper response. When it is the outlet mistake still no concern for the customer. Very bad experience. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible

[May 25, 2019] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Priyanka siriki, May 25, 2019
I am Priyanka Siriki and I have placed my order at dominos outlet which is inside Infosys manikonda village address. Also I have placed the order with the following number [protected] and invoice number is 65922/19/2083 with server as Dasari Harish at 1:12pm on 10th May 2019 which is of 296.89 Indian rupees.and their gstin number is 36AABCD1821C1ZC and their pan number mentioned on order receipt is AABCD1821C.
Please resolve my issue.
Thank you.
Updated by Priyanka siriki, May 25, 2019
PFA my bank statement where u can see the money is deducted twice from the same vendor with small difference in time also u can enquire at outlet where they have received money twice for one single order.

money deducted twice no refund after ten days also
money deducted twice no refund after ten days also

Comments

On 17th May I ordered from Domino's ( order no. 493). I did transaction via NetBanking but after transaction Domino's app showed transaction failed. After doing it again with NetBanking I was able to get pizza. But when I checked my account history it showed thatamount deducted twice. Will I get my debited amount back spontaneously?

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - money deducted twice no refund after ten days also