Domino's Pizza — no cleanliness

Kalita rumi on Jun 24, 2018
To the management of dominos i would like to be to your notice about my unpleasant experience in your dominos outlet at nagaon. Today i visited your nagaon outlet to my utmost suprise there is no mantainense at all. Tables were dirty and wet, outlet was full of insects and mosquitoes, and at the same time floor of outlet was very dirty. It feels like i visited very unhygienic place. When i complained to staff regarding my issue they started giving excuses that madam it's due to sanitizer etc. So please take some steps so that we don't face such problem in reputed brand store.

[Jun 24, 2018] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kalita rumi, Jun 24, 2018
To the Management of dominos I would like to be to your notice about my unpleasant experience in your dominos outlet at Nagaon. Today I visited your Nagaon outlet to my utmost suprise there is no mantainense at all. Tables were dirty and wet, outlet was full of insects and mosquitoes, and at the same time floor of outlet was very dirty. It feels like I visited very unhygienic place. When I complained to staff regarding my issue they started giving excuses that madam it's due to sanitizer etc. So please take some steps so that we don't face such problem in reputed brand store.
Updated by Kalita rumi, Jun 24, 2018
To the Management of dominos I would like to be to your notice about my unpleasant experience in your dominos outlet at Nagaon. Today I visited your Nagaon outlet to my utmost suprise there is no mantainense at all. Tables were dirty and wet, outlet was full of insects and mosquitoes, and at the same time floor of outlet was very dirty. It feels like I visited very unhygienic place. When I complained to staff regarding the issues they started giving excuses that madam it's due to sanitizer etc. So please take some measures as we don't expect this from a reputed brand like Domino's.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - no cleanliness