[Resolved] Domino's Pizza — refund for amount debited multiple times

Vanagaram, Chennai, India
 ynvkiran on Nov 12, 2018
I had ordered a pizza on 25th october from dominos vanagaram chennai branch for which the payment got debited twice but website dominos.co.in showed a server error. I finally made the payment through amazon pay the third time. I contacted payu their payment processor and they confirmed that the payment was successful and that the refund claim should be made with dominos. I called the customer care number multiple times and their only response is to wait. Its already been 15 days. I have also submitted my concern through the feedback form but there has not been any response.

I request you to refund the amount of rs. 808 immediately.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 12, 2018
Refund was done

[Nov 12, 2018] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I placed online order on Domino's. I paid through Amazon pay. Amount was deducted from my card but when I called they said there is no any order & told me you will get refund.
I am worried will I get my refund?
They are cheating people by taking money.
Stop cheating people.
Beware of such Fraudsters...
I ordered from dominos received rotten chicken
My name is sawan Kumar, sir my corn pizza is bitter in taste and cheese are are not well good and stuffing are not proper sir please a strick action. State j&k city katra amr
Order no 347
Sector 8 Dominos pizza

Orderd at 7:30 around and canceled after 1hour and 30 minutes .All party was spoiled becouse we were waiting for delivery if thet canceled it within 15 hour so that we could do something else...worst experience ever.
How to sue for it.

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - refund for amount debited multiple times