[Resolved] Dotzot — my order not being delivered

1/166F, SANTHI JAICHANDHIRAN MANDAPAM PALAVANATHAM, K.V.KUPPAM (POST) Vellore, TAMIL NADU 632201, Vellore, Vellore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Margabandhu on Apr 11, 2019
My Package with DOTZOT Tracking number :[protected] has not been delivered to me since yesterday i.e. 10/04/2019. I got an SMS saying that my package is out for delivery but it was not delivered to me nor the DOTZOT agent made a call to me. Later I get a message saying that an attempt had been made to deliver and that I had rescheduled it to the next day. I tried to make a call to the agent's number ( [protected] ) as given in the sms message sent by DOTZOT but that number was switched off. Again today i.e 11/04/2019, I tried to call but again it was switched off. Again I got the message that it will be delivered today but was not delivered nor got a phone call. I tried to call the agent but again his phone was switched off. This is irresponsibility on the part of DOTZOT.

my order not being delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved May 15, 2019

[Apr 12, 2019] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DotZot Customer Care's response, Apr 13, 2019
Dear Margabandhu

We regret for the inconvenience;

With the limited information which can be viewed in your email.

We request you to provide us the Airway bill number of the shipment to assist further.

Query can be registered at out website under contact us which can be directly addressed by our dedicated agents by giving status/updates through mail reply.

Yours sincerely
Customer Service - DotZot

2nd Floor, No.2, Victoria Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560047
    Dotzot - my order not being delivered