[Resolved] Dotzot — refused to deliver the product and rude behaviour of the dotzot agent

Vadakara, Kozhikode District, Kerala, India
 niknithin on May 18, 2019
Dotzot ticket number #170736 (Ticket is closed without solving the issue)
It is a bad day for me. Experienced a very bad service from flipchart’s logistic agent dotzot. I received out for delivery message from dotzot after contacting flipkart customer care. But when i tried to call the delivery agent by using the number provided in the out for delivery message. But the number was switched off all the time. I again contacted flipchart’s care then i received a call from the office of dotzot. (Phone number [protected]). He was very angry (May be due to the complaint... Thanks flipkart for taking quick actions). His behaviour was rude and he said to me that he will not deliver the product today.. I contacted both flipkart and dotzot care but my issue is not solved. At 7.40 pm i received a message from dotzot showed that my address is wrong and couldn't attempt the delivery. I ordered hundreds of products to this address from flipkart through other couriers like ekart, delhivery,... All delivered without any issues. I discussed this issue regarding dotzot with my friends. I received bad feedback about the service of dotzot in this city. He said to me that he collected his order (Poco f1) from their office as they rejected delivery today.
Please take the necessary steps to solve this issue soon

refused to deliver the product and rude behaviour of the dotzot agent
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2019

[May 19, 2019] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by niknithin, May 18, 2019
Awb number Dotzot[protected]
DotZot Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019
Dear Niknithin,

We regret for the inconvenience;

With the limited information which can be viewed in your email.

We request you to provide us the Airway bill number of the shipment to assist further.

Query can be registered at out website under contact us which can be directly addressed by our dedicated agents by giving status/updates through mail reply.

Yours sincerely
Customer Service - DotZot

Comments

First of all the helpline number is a joke.My product has not been delivered yet still a message has been sent that product is delivered.Moreover rude behaviour of agent.

2nd Floor, No.2, Victoria Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560047
    Dotzot - refused to deliver the product and rude behaviour of the dotzot agent