Doxter Infosys — fraud company, no payment after work and threat for legal action

Doxter Infosys Of Doxter Infosys, 409, Samarth Nagar, Varad Ganesh Mandir Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001., Maharashtra, India
 Vamiiii on Mar 7, 2020
Same scanerio happend with me, the guy who talked me for work goes offline or maybe he bloacked me. It was worse with me as i did submit the work after 6-7 days working hard despite being pregnant. They got the work after 2 days i followed up for my payment they sent me 5 screenshot of forms that you have done the 450forms wrong out of 700, i asked them how do i know that these screnshot are mine then they said it is your problem. You should taken the evide e or screenshot of all the forms you have submitted. Isaid then you give me some evidence that these forms are submittted by me or as per the executive told me that within 72 hours of submission i can recorrect my forms and submit again. Give me forms back i will correct them and submit them again and you guys can deduct the late penalty as per contract from payment. They disconnected the phone. Never picked again. And after 4-7 days i recieve the call and mail from mr. Chetan shah stating that you have breached the contarct with my client and he is filling a case against me and you have to pay the penalty and you have not submitted any work after commiting. And he used foul language. They are even one step ahead as compared to normal frauds as normally they ask money in advace so people avoida them but they got people trapped by saying that they don't need any amount in advance and not only they get their work done and get the money from third party for sure but. They have gut to come back and threat the person for money who worked hard for some extra cash.

Some serious action should be taken against them.

Comments

Can anybody help me with what happens at the end? Does company case on you or backstep.

I am in the same situation.
This is actually done with me, firstly they blocked my accoynt and said that u had done mobile login, i paid them 5500 rs to unblock my account then i did their all work of 700 forms in 7 days, but they said that the accuracy is not 90% u have to pay 5500 more, i also told them for the proof but they didn't send me any proof and we call u next day, after the 3_4 days mail and call from their advocate chetan shah arrived they u breached the contract and u have to pay 12000 Rs i[censored] didn't pay then they do a court case on me and then i have to pay around one lakh rupees, they are totally fraud please take some legal actions against them

Aakash t's reply, Mar 17, 2020
tum n pise pay kr diye FIR nhi krayi en logo k agents
Aakash t's reply, Mar 17, 2020
jin jin logo k sath in logo n fraud kiya h sab mile k inke agents FIR kr mile k ye meri gmail id h [email protected] aap muj se contect krna meri sath bi in logo n fraud kiya h or m en logo k naam se fir krane wala hu
Puu RB's reply, Mar 21, 2020
What I m do now jst help me
Exactly same thing with me they have sent me an email demanding for money or they will file a case, now the thing is will they really file a case against me?
I am sharing a link here regarding these frauds, legal advice has been shared by a lawyer in this video : - https://youtu.be/qGuhSPTEERQ

Don't panic. They can't file a case on you because:-

1. No agreement use a digital signature
2. No notarization (without notarization an agreement considers void)
3. Minimum 2 witnesses required

You can file a case against the company under:-
1. Section 406
2. Section 420
3. intent to cheat (since for hiring they are not asking your qualification or taking any interview, which implies they are hiring you with an intention to cheat upon you)
4. An Agreement is signed under the undue influence of the second party. (Stated by Supreme court)
5. company can't have a one-sided agreement.

Hope that will help.

Stay safe, Stay informed
I m same situation
This company threating me in legal cases, what I m do that time, any one help me
also i work from them last one day i can't understand first day hi inhone mera account block kar diya tha aaj tak inhone kisiko payment kiya bhi hai ya nahi or yte fraud hi kar rahe hai. ye inki aadat ho gayi hai.. this is so dangerous. i think this is a serious matter. i don't care what he does or nothing. because i independent and not fear about cases.
cybercell me jao or report karao
online cybercell ki website hai.
us par complaint kare. online job fraud ka mamla hai. unko tumhara hi wait hai..
jaldi kare fast.
kahi ye sabko cheat karke bhag na jaye.
kisi ke pass agreement ki copy hai send kare.. stamp sahit
kis kis k pass ye same stump paper h share krna

Here is the legal agreement i got from them.

Hello are they really taking legal action ...or just threatening us...plz do rep anyone..

Doxter Infosys - fraud company, no payment after work and threat for legal action

Complaint categoryCategory: Other