Dr B. R. Ambedkar University — facing problem issuing of m. sc. degree permanent certificate at university.

Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Jitendra505891 on Dec 4, 2018

I jitendra kumar sharma, previous student of m. Sc chemistry (Session[protected] from ds college aligarh which is affiliated to dr. B. R ambedkar university, agra.

I want to inform you that i had applied first time for the m. Sc degree permanent certificate through proper channel in year 2015 by offline but not received any response from the concerned authority at university level up to a long time. After that again applied by student online services in year 2017 for the same certificate which is mentioned above but again any type of response is not received from university end till date. On the other end i am facing a bribe problem to getting the certificate.

I am attaching my application fees receipt of m. Sc permanent degree certificate by student online services with this mail.

Degree is updating up to m. Sc. Final year after printing for varification but after that september degree nit forwarding to next authority level so pls forwarded from msc final year section.

Please find attachment

So i requested to you that please resolve this problem by your positive efforts which are very needful for me and i hope it will be better and final solution from your end.

Your sincerely

Jitendra kumar sharma

Ds college aligarh

Course: m. Sc chemistry

Session:[protected]

Enrollment no: 0699089

Roll no: [protected] (Final year)

facing problem issuing of m. sc. degree permanent certificate at university.
facing problem issuing of m. sc. degree permanent certificate at university.

Comments

I have passed my graduation (BA) from Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar university .Agra in 2008 . I applied for online degree certificate (application no 105453) more than 9 month before but i have not received my degree certificate till date,

regard
Mohit singh

My complaint not resolved.no any mail or phone by Agra university. I am very sick of it .no any university staff responding me.
i have registered my complaint last one month before but there is no any kind of resolved of my complaint. it's very ridiculous,

Dr B. R. Ambedkar University - facing problem issuing of m. sc. degree permanent certificate at university.

Agra