[Resolved] Dr Batra's — dissatisfied treatment

Purba Panchbhai Pani on Dec 16, 2017
Hello
I'd visited batra's clinic at guwahati for the fungal infection treatment of my son in the month of may. Dr jebin sultana started treatment. 6 months passed and his situation has worsened leading the infection to eczema all over the body!! I too was diagnosed with fungal infection by her in jul. 3 months later my situation worsened and u was itching all over and not able to sit also because of infection. Despite mentioning to her repeatedly she didn't help us improve.
I'd paid₹9, 500 for son and₹7, 500 for myself. Kindly give me my money back, which has totally gone wasted
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 22, 2018

[Dec 16, 2017] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2017
Dear Purba,

We are concerned to note your grievance. Please share with us the clinic details and patient ID so that we can look into your concern and assist you better.

Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2017
Dear Purba,

We have not received any update from your side. Awaiting for your patient ID so that we can look into your concern and assist you better.

Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Dec 21, 2017
Dear Purba,

Please share your Patient ID and clinic details for us to assist you better.

Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Dec 22, 2017
Dear Purba,

We have not received your contact details. For any further queries or concerns you can write to patientfeedback@drbatras.com, we would be happy to assist you.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071
    Dr Batra's - dissatisfied treatment