[Resolved]  Dr Batra's — hair fall issue

Am vivek sharma from shahdara delhi.
I am a patient of dr batra. I was taken the treatment in last year in august. And doctor prianka told me your hair fall problem will be control in 2 year but within this 1 year you feel effect from hair fall, dandruff and hair regrowth also work. Total faq. Because after 1 year i feel 0 effect. No effect, dr batra for this treatment is charge with me of total 32, 000 rs and service is hair fall medicine and regrowth. But total loss, '0' % support, dr tushar is not good.... Even my hair condition is very bad, according to before august 2017. I request to all please don't go for dr batra. If dr batra can refund my money so please refund me. Because you are faq with me. Wrong commitment. If you can't control this hair fall problem. Than why told me.. Please refund me 32, 000 rs.

Vivek sharma.

Patient i'd - 981538

Ph - [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 1, 2018

[Sep 30, 2018] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response Oct 01, 2018 Dear Vivek,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team. Please be assured we will look into your concern and assist you better.

Patient Experience Team Dr Batra's™
Updated by Viveksha Oct 11, 2018 Sir Am Vivek sharma. Please help me. This Dr batra clinic in preet Vihar is totally fraud. And FAQ with me . They always said your hair condition is to good. But am not feel well. Please help me. [protected]
Updated by Viveksha Oct 14, 2018 Sir am Vivek Sharma. Please help me . Dr batra is fraud with me. My hair fall problem is not in control, even my haid baldness more increase. Please help me. Otherwise I go for Court complaint against Dr batra.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Dr Batra's
    Dr Batra's Phone
    Dr Batra's Address
    2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071