[Resolved]  Dr Batra's — refund of money due non recovery of ailment

Myself Anand Nair, (Customer ID[protected], I have consulted Dr. Tenny In Dr. Batra's clininc in M.G. Road, Kochi Branch in Kerala for my skin infection from March 17th 2018. The package given to me was of 6 months and a payment of Rs. 10, 500/- was taken towards it. Even after 6 months of treatment, there has been no recovery of the ailment, infact it appeared to have increases. I had raised the complaint at the clinic and the Doctor asked me to give w written complaint requesting for refund of money, which was submitted on 24th Sept 2018. They told that the request is processed in Mumbai Branch and they would call to very details and bank account. But till now there is no communication from their end. I need the refund asap, since I need too find other ways of treating the infection.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 1, 2018

[Oct 01, 2018] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response Oct 01, 2018 Dear Anand,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team. Please be assured we will look into your concern and assist you better.

Patient Experience Team Dr Batra's™
Updated by AnandArch Oct 12, 2018 Ridiculous Company. No communication at all from them till now. Shameless and cultureless. I think I need to move legally now.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Dr Batra's
    Dr Batra's Phone
    Dr Batra's Address
    2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071