[Resolved]  Dr Batra's — Regarding treatment

So far I have done only 8 HVT for my hair treatment. I am not getting proper response from the clinic and as for now, I am not undergoing any treatment in batras. Please take the charge for only 8 HVT and please refund the amount.I am not satisfied with the service and treatment. Its a loss of money for me.i have taken loan for the treatment but its utterly waste of money now. Please refund as much as possible and stop the loan deduction from my account. I am not interested in taking the treatment.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 2, 2020
Hi, I am not getting treatment now. They have asked for renewal. What's the use? Please do stop deducting amount from my account. All my money is wasted.

[Sep 21, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by PalaniUdaya Sep 20, 2020 The cost for my treatment is approximately 49000 and above. There is no improvement in my hair treatment and its heavy loss. The guys over here are money minded๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ . Worst service ever seen in my life. Please friends be careful while taking treatment in batras.
Updated by PalaniUdaya Oct 02, 2020 Without any proper resolution, how the complaint is closed?
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Dr Batra's
    Dr Batra's Phone
    Dr Batra's Address
    2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071