Dr. Lal Path Labs — Do not agree to retest to report

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Gaurav Pokhriyal
I have given a sample o[censored]rine for urine culture at Dr. Lal Path Labs back in 19th March 2016, after doctor's advice and treatment i have again gave sample on 04.04.2016 report was better but infection was nt completely gone .

Doctor again a give medicines and asked me to get it tested some where else as infection was very minor and she was observing a large number of wrong lab reports from LAL path labs lately, but i still had my faith left in Dr. Lal, so i again gave a sample on 13.04.2016, result of which was same as the earlier report.

However doctor was already prescribed some medicine for the patient(my wife) which was pregnant at that time.

So i logged a complaint and demand for retest, after a long argument with some microbilogist sitting at some place, he said ok fine go give the sample again on the reference of complaint no given.

I approached nearby Lab they asked me to wait, after half an hour wait they told me that my complaint was closed and i[censored] want to get urine tested i have to pay, i was shocked and refused to pay any money and left the lab immediately.

This type of attitude is unprofessional, i have completely lost my faith on Dr. Lal.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0