Dr P. S. Lakshmi — dental treatment (14th november 2017)

george3m on Feb 26, 2018
I was told work would be completed in 10 days. I had 8 root canal treatments and 4 implants. I was only supposed to have 2 implants and 2 crowns in the front, but she decided that she would need to extract the 2 other front teeth as her equipment would not drill into them, (She claims on her website that her laser equipment can drill through anything!) she does not actually have this equipment. I was then told i would need to return in 3 months for the crowns to be fitted on the implants (I have to travel from uk). After the root canals were done she put crowns on them. (The root canals were not done properly, as i still have as much pain in them as i did before.) the crowns are ill - fitting and very uncomfortable. I cannot eat properly and am in constant pain with them.
I complained to her before i left india and she said they would settle down in 3 to 4weeks. This was in november 2017.
I was quoted a price for the work prior to traveling, but was charged a lot more whilst there, plus 5% credit card charge, which i was not made aware of.
I have asked for a refund so that i can get this mess rectified by a professional dentist who has the proper skills and equipment and hygiene standards, as dr lakshmi's are non existent!!! A refund has been refused!
I am still awaiting a detailed invoice, which i was promised on 30th january, showing costs of everything and materials used.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Dr P. S. Lakshmi - dental treatment (14th november 2017)

Company:Dr P. S. Lakshmi