Dr. Satish Bhatia — prp treatment

I did prp treatment 1 year ago (In the month of march 2017) from satish bhatia's dermdestination situated at lady ratan tata centre, cooperage. He charged me rs. 60, 000 for one prp sitting (4 times more of what other clinics are charging). On inquiring about such a high cost he gave explanation that what he does is actual prp, by using harvest machine, and this will definitely show results. I specifically asked him wont i be requiring multiple sessions of prp, as generally conducted by other clinics, to that he stated that prp sessions are to be done once in a year i. E. Time gap is required so as to access the results.

I wanted an experienced dermatologist and completely believed him, knowing that he had good experience in this field (Through certificates displayed at his clinic and online forum, especially linkedin).

After 4 months (I. E.in the month of july 2017), with no visible results, i again visited him, and then he said that he will be doing one more prp and for that he will charge me additional rs. 60, 000. I felt so cheated. On my initial visit he said that the prp that he does is to be done only once a year. My issue is that the amount charged vis-a-vis service provided does not commensurate.

He doesn't do anything different of what other clinics are doing. He completely wasted my hard earned money, please do your research properly before approaching him.

Vineet