[Resolved] Dream11 — cash bonus blocked

dasabhra41 on Apr 17, 2018
Sir why my dream11 cash bonous amount is temporarily blocked and i cannot use my cash bonous amount to join any contests please resolve my issue as soon as possible. As ipl is going and i have to use my cash bonous to join any contest. This is my email-id [email protected]
Sir plzzz plzzz solve my problem i want to play ipl. [protected] is my mobile number

Complaint marked as Resolved May 20, 2018

[Apr 17, 2018] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2018

We request you to write to us from the Helpdesk under the 'Referral Program' section and we will get back to you.

Team Dream11

Comments

After kol vs Delhi match completion, it was showing as I was at rank one with result as kol won by 71 runs, then after few hours I was moved to rank 2

My dream 11 account
My email address not verified

I am completed my proff details in dream 11 but never update my proff take lot of days..please update my pancard and details

I got Notification About My Cash Bonus Is blocked. I Don't Know Exact Reason About It. Can You tell me and how to Unblock That cash bouns .
Tell Me proper Reason Why this happened To me.

I am not able to submit pancard for verification because when i click submit for verification then there is popup that someting went wrong, please try again.I have fill all the details for proof there is image but the details are blur because of security puposes.

I invited my friend to dream 11 ...Even the played the league n won too... But I didn't received the bonus cash. My mail Id rohitgiantgup[email protected] please resolve the problem.. its shows 2 friends has joined but i didn't got any bonus cash...
I invited my friend to dream 11 ...Even the played the league n won too... But I didn't received the bonus cash. My mail Id [email protected] please resolve the problem.. its shows 2 friends has joined but i didn't got any bonus cash...
I have invited two of my friends but still, I didn't get the single rupee.
even though my friends have successfully registered with it.

This fantasy league is full of scam. Don't trust it.

I am using this app, also invited to friends, they used my code, in my app friends name also displayed with cash amount but it is not added in account so please solve this problem,

It affects on your customers service badly
my cash bonus was blocked
email:[email protected]
please return

my cash bonus was blocked
email: [email protected]
please return and unblock

1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Dream11 - cash bonus blocked