Dream11 Fantasy — bonus amount not credited

Nitish_b on Jan 12, 2019
There was an offer for cash bonus of 4444 on addition of 5555. The amount was successfully added by me. But the bonus was not credited by dream 11 as later they seemed to have changed the offer. But i had added the amount within that time period only for which the offer was visible. So it is requested to add the cash bonus as per the offer. The account details are as below:
Email: nbnitishbansal@gmail.com

Nitish

[Jan 12, 2019] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2019
Hey, we'll surely get your query addressed. Kindly write to us from https://www.dream11.com/tf/cricket/contactus/#Playing_the_Game (Tap Q.4) and our team will get in touch with you via email to assist you further.

Comments

Hellowww sir today women bbl match stw bhw player name j barsby not throw bowling but you are -3 points..it's too wrong only 3 points I loss 4000 rupess plz correct as soon as possible..., ..., ...

I got free entry in Australia vs India first ODI in dream 11 but not able to claim it's like a cheating by dream 11

1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Dream11 Fantasy - bonus amount not credited