Dream11 Fantasy — dream11 log in problem

ralegan tal.nagar dist.a.nagar, Ahmednagar, Ahmednagar District, Maharashtra, India
 Ganesh A Kulange on Apr 15, 2019
My id is [email protected]
I aplod pan card and bank details alredy and its veryfied... Now i have log in problem pleas check my problem and solve it.. My acount re start... Pleas
My id is [email protected]

When i m log in in dream11 acount ([email protected]) than display on my phone my id is. Something wrong please try again. But i have alredy uplod pan card and bank detaild on same id ([email protected]) and my pan and bank details very five that.
Now i have login problem please solve my problem soon as posible..

[Apr 15, 2019] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019
Hey, As you are unable to Login kindly write to us from http://bit.ly/D11-Login_Issue so we can get it checked for you.

Comments

Please solbh
My pan card is in Telangana residence but my bank account is in noida. Im played dream11 now I'm updating. Pan card it shows you are not eligible to play dream11. What is the reason of residence people of Telangana not supposed to play.why they're not eligible.how can I withdraw my money back.please solve this .allow Telangana people to play this.
My money got deducted, but was not reflected in my app. It is happening so many times. I want my money back as soon as possible. As it happens 3-4 times and my money was not returned.

1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Dream11 Fantasy - dream11 log in problem