[Resolved]  Dream11 Fantasy — Ripoff on dream 11 cheating customers dreams

I joined leagues as per dream 11 terms & conditions and i have won the games legally, but they are stating that fair play violation. And they didn't credit my winning amount to my account and also there is no reply on this issue, this was the third time i am facing the same issue with dream 11 with in spam of three months.
And i finally decided to contact them through the site contact details they are stating that ""this facility is only available to gamers who have participated in a league with an entry of rs 300 or more above in an open round""

Day by day customers are facing problems even my friends are facing the same issue.
Please transfer my winning amount i played"very fairly " as per their terms & conditions.
For your reference this is my transaction id: uw201701161332523600065
Ww[protected]

And also by using referral policy by app is not at all giving cash bonus for both referral and reference, out of 10 referrals only 2 or 3 cash bonus will get and what about that remaining that reference that we have reference.
I think so their main intention is to cheat customers like this.

Dream 11 fantasy private limited
1901 - a, naman midtown
Near indiabulls finance center,
Sb marg elphinstone (W)
Mumbai 400013
Ripoff on dream 11 cheating customers dreams
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 1, 2017
They are not refund my winning amount. They are not giving proper response to mail's.please resolve it

[Jan 24, 2017] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dream11 Fantasy
    2087
    Dream11 Fantasy Address
    1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013