[Resolved] Dream11 Fantasy — small contest like 22, rs 4 rs are removed

My dream channel on Apr 20, 2018
Sir i am a small league player and used to play 22 ₹ contest. But since 1 day the this contest has been removed. Please add small contest so that we can join them. This contest is all good for beginners who can learn playing dream 11 by joining small league.
Please help us play small league and win some money so 5hat we may participate in grand league. The contest now day are of more money like 75, 95 and so on.. When u started playing at dream 11 i started playing from 4₹ contest. But few months earlier this contest was removed.
Then i started playing 22 ₹ contest and won few of them but now since 2 days those contest are also removed.
So team dream 11 please bring back small the small contest.
From arpit, one of greatest fan of dream 11

Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2018

[Apr 20, 2018] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2018

We have captured your feedback. We will surely pass it to our concerned team.

Team Dream11

Comments

Hello my dream 11 account has been blocked.i am unable to use cash bonus and also cant invite friends kindly tell me how to unblock the account so can avail my cash bonus and refer a friend or mail me the proces at my email id-tambade.[protected]@gmail.com
Kindly do the needful

How to verify my account details again ?
Those mistake please provide me some solutions
Dream11 not provide change

I am playing in dream 11 from last 1 year but i dont get mpney even i had invested.I have clear dought that dream 11 is cheating with people.They do have there own teams in every match and contests.And no one wins lakhs of rs. from public.this is fake.
Sir my acount is suspand .
Sir please restar my dream11 acount
My acount: [protected]@gmail.com
Sir my pan card are not verify plz help me
I m trying to varify my email id since yesterday but u ppl r not sending me varification link. Plz send me the link so that I can be assured that if I win some money I vl b able to withdraw it.
I didn't create multiple account, referred to genuine friend, but they blocked my account, and also my friend's accounts. We all don't have pan card, can't verify the account, but have other proper documents of govt. Very disappointed.

1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Dream11 Fantasy - small contest like 22, rs 4 rs are removed