[Resolved] Dream11 Fantasy — under review

sanjay@12 on Apr 17, 2018
To verify my account, i give all correct information but after 15 hours it's show your pan details are under review & your bank details are under review. Now what should i do because without verification i'm unable to withdraw my money is dream 11 real or fake app, i'm ready many bad reviews of it or if it is real then what should i do to verify my account... Because there no any customer care number to talk dream 11 staff...
Complaint marked as Resolved May 20, 2018

[Apr 18, 2018] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2018

PAN and bank verification may take a few additional days. You will receive a notification from us as soon as your verification is completed. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Team Dream11
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have already submitted my bank documents to the app. But right now it is showing that it is in under review. So what can I do. please suggest something. Because it already takes 3 days for review.

1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Dream11 Fantasy - under review