Driving License — not received driving licence

Disharee Residency, Flat No A3 N10/ A HC Banerjee Lane, Hooghly, India
 [email protected] on Jun 25, 2019
Dear sir/madam

This is to inform you that, i had applied for four wheeler driving licence at serampore against my two wheeler driving licence, which was also issued from serampore driving licence office

Applied through agent of serampore dl office – mr. Tapas karmakar
I have already cleared the four wheeler trial exam on 20/12/18, but still have not received my driving licence.

As have applied four wheeler dl against my two wheeler dl, therefore my two wheeler dl is also submitted at serampore dl office and now am without any driving licence.

When i visited serampore dl office, it has been told to me that there are some problem happened in entry of address in their computer software and the same can be corrected by rto of serampore

I have visited multiple times to rto of serampore from february 2019 till date, but he is not entertaining the case and also making me harassed every time.

Therefore i request to kindly look into this and kindly do the needful, so that i can get my licence at the earliest.

Please note – my two wheeler dl was issued in dual address. My permanent address is of durgapur and present address is of konnagar (Under serampore dl office)
My two wheeler driving licence was carrying my present address of konnagar

Indranil ghosh