DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to DTDC Courier & Cargo

Having problems with DTDC Courier & Cargo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by DTDC Courier & Cargo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

DTDC Courier & Cargo

Fax

DTDC Courier & Cargo reviews & complaints page 559

I booked One computer with Scanner and CPU booked from following place to
Bhilai/Durg Pin 490009
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.
Vashi(1) / MF 129
Mumbai/Navi Mumbai
Phone No. 3918 3434/8484/9494
Vide Consignment Nod 00236537 Dt.05.05.08

When booking of the consignment self visited above office and meet
Mr.Ashok Cheriyan (Mobile No.[protected]) personally requested him to
take care of consignment in proper way Unfortunately following things happened

1. Received at Bhilai with badly damaged condition of boxes and product
2. Your Bhilai office people not aware the contents in the box.
3. Your Bhilai office people are not aware whether it was Insured or
not.
4. We refused to take delivery of product
5. Your Bhilai office dispatch this consignment with transporter no
DTDC person visited along with our consignment

In-spite of given instruction and packed as per the requirement DTDC
damaged our productExpectation from DTDC
Without further delay please provide us the our product dully repaired
only from HCL or new product from HCL

In this regard i given mail up to CMD level but no one taking intrest

Best Regards
SACHIN BOKILWAR
Dear, DTDC PLUS Officials, Head Office, Bangalore

I sent one computer system from Vijayawada to Patna on[protected] with DTDC Plus consignment No. D0133006. The system was dispatched at Patna in damaged condition. The same was reported to DTDC staff at Patna and Vijayawada . As per their suggestions I got it repaired by Compo services, Patna and their Bill dated[protected] for Rs. 4920/- was submitted DTDC Vijaywada Office on[protected] for reimbursement.

After the incident, I contact DTDC Office Vijayawada several times through E-mails, Letters, and Personal Visits. But they have been assuring me that they will reimburse the above damage cost. But till now they did not pay any amount.

I am attaching here with the following.

1. Photos of damaged Systems

2. The E-Mails sent to DTDC PLUS Office, Vijayawada .

3. Compo services Bill.

4. The Letters Submitted to DTDC PLUS, Vijayawada .

This has shown that how much care DTDC PLUS is taking towards the customer complaints. I am totally dissatisfied with the services and attraction paid by DTDC Plus, Vijayawada . Now it is my finial report, complaint and appeal to DTDC Plus, Head Office, Bangalore and I request you to do Justice at the earliest.

K. NARASIHIMA RAO

# 44-15-12,

BUDAMARUKATTA

LENIN NAGAR, GUNADAL,

VIJAYAWADA-520005 (A.P)

PH : [protected], [protected].

DTDC Courier — DAMAGE COMPUTER

WE WONE THE CASE FROM BELAPUR CONSUMER COURT STILL DTDC IS NOT PAYING OUR MONEY
WHAT WILL BE NEXT LEVEL ACTION
BEST REGARDS
SACHIN BOKILWAR
Dear sir/madam,
My name is pundreek chaturvedi and I am from delhi. I am extremly sorry to inform you that the services that you provide are very disappointing, because of your courier services survived by 10 min of what would have been a major business loss to me. To explain you in full about the incident, my parents from jaipur sent me a courier informing the agent Mr. vijay modi ph num: [protected] to deliver the courier in the morning saying it's urgent. when in the morning we called him he said delivery boy is on his way and will reach before 4pm. On calling him again at 4pm, he gave us a number of Mr. Irfan[protected]. No one answered on that number.By calling him again and again, the call was put on hold, without answering. At 5pm I got the courier, which was supposed to reach by 12 in the afternoon.It has been a very unfortunate and disappointing experience twice with the company. Please take immediate action against the franchise.
Pundreek

Than
Dear, DTDC PLUS Officials, Head Office,

while sending courier, your branch employees it self telling like our delivery boys are theafs. sand your couriers through dtdc plus. it will be sacure.
but it is proved that your dtdc plus service also unsecure and waste. this has shown that how much interest your are showing to your customer.

I sent a chocolate from hyd to vijayawada. your service centers/delivery boys din't leave that too. they sent simple cover alone to destination place.

Mahesh

missing my parcel

Our Consignment Number is Z46951807 booked at NOIDA (U.P) dated 19/02/2015.but to till date we are not received our consignment.As per your tracking result Consignment has been delivered but we had not received any Consignment.

DTDC — lost of consignment

i have booked my consignment from Ville Parle (W) (my home). DTDC courier man come to pick up the consignment on 7/4/2009 and the destination of the consignment is Colaba (mumbai). there were two shirts in the consignment and i have to return to CharagDin shirt shop situated in colaba. DTDC had not deliver for one month and they did not telling me that it has been lost. after one month they confirm with me that the parcel has been lost and...

On 14th june an envelope was couriered to a wrong address. when asked for contact number or details of address delivered at, was given a reply of 'Company seal'. No number of dtdc customer care is being received. Rings going but no answer.
    on contacting head office delhi, a mobile number of manager given but after first call through he has been cutting calls n not replying back.
    My company name is RAIL UDYOG, located at 20/1 Shalimar Road, Howrah- 711103. We are a SSI Unit and a reguler manufacturer and supplier of railway items to all Indian Railways. We are a regular customer of DTDC courier service. We sent some original documents through this courier service (branch: kadamtala, howrah) My Consignment no. was K38642093 Dt.15.01.2010 Addressed to : Dy. CMM/GSD, Southern railway, Perambur, Chennai. The consignement was delivered on 18.01.2010 but not to the addressed department. We asked for the DRS copy from the Kadamtala branch as well as Kolkata Customer care repeatedly but failure till date. As we are unable to trace our original documents, a huge amount of payment is held back by the railway. Please help us to continue our business.

I have sent a courier consignment from Lucknow to Muzaffarpur vide consignment no. W10020003 THROUGH DTDC NATIONAL BLUE SERVICE. The consignemnt was later on lost from their end and after many days i was told to lodge my claim for it. i lodged my claim on 06.05.2009. I was told that the claim would get resolved in a month. But noww its more than a month and no claqim has been resolved. The concerned person is giving me only false assurances. Please take up the matter a surgent and sort it out accordingly.

My brother sent a percel vide consignment no.K33347218 on 17 June 2008 and reached Gandhinagar on 22 June 2009. The DTDC center at SUMAN TOWER< SECTOR-11, Gandhinagr said that they are not delivering items at my residence. Where as, before few months a packet was delivered by DTDC at my residence. More over most of the Courier Companies delivering goods at our society and even delivered at my residence. My residence is in a prominent location of Gandhinagar( Near INFOCITY and National Institute of Design). DTDC people are always behaving like this as thy got the fame due to the callous attitude of INDIA POST.

May I hope to get a favourable reply: I now, DTDC will not pay any heed to my complain.

Mr Subhashish Chakraborty,
          I regret to inform you that you as a chairman appear to be a failure in the eyes of a common customer.Your company is full of irresponsible and casual employees who need to be trained in how to deal with customers.
          I had sent a parcel of new clothes to the value of 5, 700Rs from Baroda to Delhi on 10th June and the docket number was A 15479650.On 12th June it showed "out for delivery" status on net but wasn't delivered till 15th june.I made a complaint ad no action was taken.Till 18th June it showed the same status on net. When I called up customer care at Baroda the girls at desk gave me Delhi number and asked me to find it out myself.The Delhi people were disgusting in their attitude...the CP office told that it was delivered on 16th june but the proof of delivery was in the pocket of delivery boy called Vasu who was on leave.The franchise person said it was delivered on 12th june itself...
          Anyway as soon as I sent out complaints your website declared that it was delivered on 18th june.The fact is that parcel hasn't been delivered.Disgusting!!!
          Now delhi office says this docket number parcel never arrived in Delhi.
          The employees at Baroda office never get back to me...I have to keep on calling them and after a while one so called incharge has stopped picking up my number. Baroda office customer care girls refused to hand me branch manager number whereas another person Mr Kalpesh said that there was no branch manager in Baroda and the seat was vacant whereas the fact is that Baroda does have a branch manager.
          The attitude of Delhi people is disgusting.Te company seems to be a thief company instead of courier company.It was my first brush with your company and I regret it very badly.
          I'll urge all the customers never to use this courier company.Go for first flight and Maruti which have goodwill and credibility.
          And Mr chakraborty I demand that you make sure that my losses are compensated.
          Mani
          Z96222987 IS TE CONSIGNMENT NUMBER PLZ GIVE ME THE CONFERMATION THIS COURIOR HAS NOT BEEN DELIEVERD CUSTOMER IS NO RECIEVED ANY CALL AS WELL AS COURIOR WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GIVE ME UR CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER OR THE DETAILS WHO HAS REGECTED THE COURIOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . COZ THEY ARE SAYING THAT CUSTOMER REFUSED TO ACCEPT HOWEVER CUSTOMER HAS NOT RECIEVED PLZ SENT ME THE DETAILS . AND IF CUSTOMER HAS DENIED TELL ME THE NAME OF THE CUSTOMER .

WATING FOT REPLY

WATING FOT REPLY

My name is Sreekumar. I am working as a senior computer engineer in Ernakulam.On[protected]Tuesday) monring, I visited DTDC courier agecny in Padamugal, Kakkanadu, Kochi for sending one important document to my father-in-law in karunagappally. The fee was 12 RS. And my consignment number is[protected].
            I thought it will take only one day to reach karunagappally.
            But today is[protected]Friday). it didn;t reach the destination till now. It already took 4 days. I called the DTDC courier in kochi from yesterfay. There number is [protected]. A lady took the phone and answered that they will find the reason and call me back. I called minimum 10 times. The answer is same.
            Then i called the DTDC persons in karunagappally many times. They shouted me lot. I said i will give complaints. Then he said lot of bad words.Their number is [protected].

What can i do?
            Please consider this complaints

thanks
            Sreekumar

I sent one courier dated on 29/05/09 from Chembur (Mumbai) to Hirakud Dt-Sambalpur Orissa (768016). While sending DTDC guy told they can easily deliver at Hirakud. But, they did not deliver their. I intermittently checked the status and when I saw that, it has arrived at Sambalpur (Distrcit Head Quarter of the district that Hirakud belongs to) I asked my father to recieve the courier from there personally. But the courier boy there denied any such arrival. Today, when my father when again went to that place, he told that, they dont have any delivery point at Hirakud so they have returned the same to Mumbai. This is a cheating! When DTDC took the delivery from me at Mumbai, that time itself they committed the delivery. Now, for the simple denial, I am in problem. I sent one important document to be signed by my parents and to be returned to me on or before 15th of june. now that thing is at stake. I request you to look into this matter. I have the reciept of DTDC which makes the evidence. If you are not taking any action then I will be forced to take this issue to legal.

Consignment No. M43238501
                The Party who send me the courier gets an acknowlegement(fake) by the courier co.DTDC itself from
                nashik branch. on the date 27 May'09 . after tracking I'd came to know that the co. open the courier sends a fake acknowlegement to the party.
                I still not get my Courier. so how do I get compainsate for the same. and where do I complaint against
                the same.

Shivaji Patil.
                7 June 09
                I must gets the compansation for the same.

Docket No. Z92528442 not received yet. The courier was delivered on 14 May 09 from Noida to jhansi.but today is 23 May 09.
                  Consignment no. p11230655 despatch from Hinjewadi, Pune on 6.10.2009 for Ranchi in my name. The same was received at your Ranchi Office on 8.10.2009. But sorry to inform you that till today the same is not delivered to my address. I have try to contact at telephone no.[protected] but all times the same telephone was engaged. Today at 11.20 AM your Ranchi office staff contacted me on my mobile No. I am out of station for my official work for 10 days but my family are here at my residential address which was given on the consignment envelop. Kindly advise your staff of Ranchi office to deliver my consignment at my residential address today.
                  Hope you will understand my problem and do the needful.
                  Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
                  Sudhir Kumar Karan,
                  Sahay Campus, Road No.-4A,
                  Kusum Vihar, East Morabadi,
                  Ranchi. Mobile-[protected]
                  Kindly refer my complaint/request 4 days back regarding non-delivery of my consignement to my residential address, very sorry to inform you that again today i.e. on 19.10.2009 your your staff of ranchi branch has telephoned me to receive my consignmement from Ranchi branch office. I have already informed on 15.10.2009 that at present I am out of station for my official work for 10 days but my family are there at my residential address which was given on the consignment envelop. Kindly advise your staff of Ranchi office to deliver my consignment at my residential address today.
                  Hope you will understand my problem and do the needful.
                  Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
                  Sudhir Kumar Karan,
                  Sahay Campus, Road No.-4A,
                  Kusum Vihar, East Morabadi,
                  Ranchi. Mobile-[protected]

Do No. B59277190 not received

Ganesh Kamble
                  Sub : Complaint against non delivery of consignment No: Z 25409209 even after 22 days and lack of response from DTDC services

I had to recieve a courier from Gurgaon with consignment no Z 25409209 via DTDC courier services , but till date (13-Nov-2010) i.e ~22 days I havent received the consignment. I have been trying to contact them but the phone seems to be dead.

Kindly confirm what actin can be taken against them and the process for the same. Please help me out at your level so that i can receive my courier. I will be grateful to you.

Sincerely,

G.Crasto
                  We sent two Rakhees for Rakshabandhan) to Durg (Chattisgarh) through DTDC courier on 09.08.2011 reference number is - B74613427.

They have not received the courier.
                  My courier has been sent from Bhagalpur(Bihar) for hyderabad on 22.05.2013.But till now i have not received my courier.DTDC office never receives the call nor they reply to mail. My courier conatins important courier with imp items costing 3000.It has to deliver to Hitech city, Madhapur, hyderabad. I dont know why they are doing that.U should take strict action against DTDC courier specially Hyderabad branch.They are troubling the customer a lot.My consignment number-K71089358
                  I have sent a courier from noida sector-62 to Manesar on 3rd July 2014. The packet has not been yet received and DTDC manager and executives are not replying gor the same. There are urgent document in my packet. I request you to find where my packet is.

I had courier (CN No. M[protected] on 12/10/2014 by DTDC from Mumbai to Khamgaon, till date i am waiting for courier to reach my home.I am consistently following DTDC customer care every time their reply is same that your courier is reached on 15th to my place, but in actual it&#039;s not reached.They have given me the Local courier office no.[protected](Khamgaon), Last two three days i am calling on this no. but no one picking the same, Today one guy pic the phone and told me that he has that courier and he will delivered by today or tomorrow if possible, This type of reply are not expected from DTDC people and one thing how that guy can updated the status as delivered if courier is still with him, You also can check that courier status is showing delivered on 15/10/2014.Local courier are far better than DTDC and cheaper also, now i think DTDC is only brandname but in actual its waste.
                  Some points i would like to highlight here
                  1.Train your people
                  2.Improve your DTDC side, most of the functionalists are not working
                  3.Train your local courier guys how to speak and they are taking down DTDC name

Thanks and Regards
                  Shashikant Nirmal
                  we have send courier against docket no. M77927356 Dt. 24.07.14.&amp;lt;?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = &quot;urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office&quot; /&amp;gt;
                  but not received till now.
                  Hi i have send a courier from bangalore to dimapur on 18/12/2014 and it was been told to me that it will reach in 4 days but its almost now 10 days and i have not received the courier pls see into this matter and do the needfull i have already called up the customer care and raise a complain for the same thing but till now no response from dtdtc side the tracking id is B17705513...
                  My courier despatched from Kolkata to Bhopal on 4th March 2015. Online status since 7th March is prepared. But I have not received my courier till date. contacted DTDC local office. But they are unable to tell where my parcel is. The office person says it is with the franchise for delivery and the franchise is telling me they don&#039;t have my parcel. I am fed up and harassed have made at least 40-50 calls and visited ur office twice. Have got no resolution. I will loose business if I don&#039;t get my parcel tomorrow in which case I intend to take legal action. I expect a resolution of this feedback tomorrow. My consignment no. is D21540964.
                  When i try to track my order it shows that it have reached to destination city but its not has not been yet delivered to the mentioned address in that city.

I have been trying to call customer care, toll free no., city office but either the call is not picked up or the the no. does not exit.

Please help me out to get the courier to my address
                  Shipping Detail:
                  Service: DTDC Courier
                  Consignment Number: P31902738
                  Shipment Date: April 2 2015
                  Origin: Nasik Road (M.S.)
                  Destination: Deoghar (Jharkhand)

Complain: NOT RECEIVED TILL TODAY
                  First resolve my issue then ask for rating and comment.
                  My courier From Tatipaka in Andhra Pradesh with Docket No:H41950687 to M Bala Siddardha, C/o Sudhir Pratap Singh, Gharoulla Mohalla, Opp Maharaja tent House, Shahdol, Madhaya Pradesh-484001, was not reacieved since last one week. so i am requesting you track my courier and give me the updated status.
                  Hi Team,

On 7th April Khadi Naturals has dispatched some product but tillwe haven&#039;t received.

Its almost 1 month, Hope you could confirm whether i will receive.

Tracking No. D21715111

Appreciate your quick response.

Thnks,
                  Swati
                  DATE:13/05/2015&amp;lt;?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = &quot;urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office&quot; /&amp;gt;
                  I send acourier on 05/05/2015, CN NO-Z56496254 Delhi to Mumbai from your devnagar karol bagh delhi Branch, and It is not received in Mumbai, I called your concern person many time theydon’t have valid answer, and I went to your branch the branch was closed one time then I went again then no concernperson to attend all the time they are saying(bhaiya Batange) because of thismy son’s admission will be in Problem. Your executive (shambhu-mobileno-[protected]) gives me Juhu Mumbai office 2 contact number ([protected], [protected]) but both the number was not working. He said that we went six timebut address is not traceable but he didn’t call the client. It is all rubbish, and yourcustomer care no is not working properly I didn’t get through it, Kindly giveme a positive response else we would take action to it.

email- pankaj, .[protected]@gmail.com
                  My name is Nayana and i want to submit a complaint regarding my courier which i have not recieved . My tracking id is F09165322. It is very poor service.
                  Please do needful.
                  Dear Sir/mam
                  Our courier docket No - z58144514 is not Received in our Address,
                  i have check in your sms service so your revert massage is Door closed, But i am any time present in our address, so i request our courier is deliver in our address,

Shivam Gupta,
                  G-133, Lic Colony, 1st Floor,
                  Pashim Vihar, New Delhi-110087
                  Mob - [protected], [protected]
                  My waybill no. B22808302 has reached Hyderabad on 18th of June, and after that there is no status update or delivery of the product. Everytime I tried to contact DTDC they told address is incomplete or they delivered it to any neighbour etc. These cannot be true because the address must be correct as the item was from my bank which has my correct communication address, also I dont have any neighbour to receive my courier on behalf of me. They lodged a complaint 00471251 when I called and told them on 23rd that my product is still not delivered and auto-closed it in 2 hrs without doing anything. DTDC failed to give me proper clarifications or delivery.
                  Docket No. R18420950. Date : 16/06/2015. From . Calicut to Thalassery. This is not delivered till date.15 days over .

No proper responce got from DTDC Calicut office.

Contact No. [protected]

DTDC — very deadly

My exams books on till date 27.04.2015 on to bilaspur (HP) to Tiruppattur delvery now on are 12.05.2015 very poorly on

DTDC — I dint get the product which sent to me one month ago

I dint get the product which sent to me one month ago, I canot track the package. id is z54342533.

DTDC — yet recieve cover

Booked with C.No-Z 53671067, to bhimavaram- Pin 534201, from Dwarks Sec-7, New Delhi, not yet received.

not delivered by courier at a time

I have sent a courier from DTDC on 23/08/14. My courier number is V17849318. DTDC promise to me to deliver my courier within 72 hrs but not yet deliver. So i want to return courier charge and i want to clam for it.

PARCEL NOT DELIVERING IN TIME

MY CONSIGNMENT NO:H34867864 IT WAS NOT DELIVERED AFTER 4 DAYS OF BOOKING, THE DTDC OFFICE STAFF NOT REPLYING MY QUERY

This is a Complaint against the fraud that DTDC has done. I was sent a Courier from Hyderabad to Mumbai which contained my Debit Card. It was supposed to reach me the next day and i got a Message that 5000 Rs was debited ... i was shocked and then after all the investigation i could do found out the tampered envelope in its Malad office. But the card inside it was missing.

This is not only inefficient service but a fraud done by DTDC. i went and even told the Police as well as the Manager but in vain. Its 2 weeks passed and they are still looking into the matter.

HAD SENT A PACKET BY DTDC FROM KANPUR TO RANCHI VIDE CONSIGNMENT NOTE # Z 88789622 ON 20TH APRIL MORN 09 BUT WAS DELIVERED ON 26TH APR EVENING.

IT IS ASTONISHING THAT SUCH CO's JUST GIVE A REGRET MAIL AND THE FRANCHISE HAS TO BEAR THE BRUNT TO MAINTAIN THEIR CUSTOMERS.

IN A SIMILAR CASE A PACKET WAS SENT TO NET4IN TO NOIDA A FEW MONTHS BACK, WHICH HAS NOT YET REACHED IT'S DESTINATION TILL DATE.

DTDC — Kanpur to Ranchi in 7 days.

BOOKED A PACKET AT KANPUR ON 20TH APR 09 VIDE CONS. NOTE # Z88789622 FOR RANCHI, SURPRISINGLY THE PACKET REACHED IT'S DESTINATION ON 26TH APR 09.

DID COMUNICATE THE DELAY TO THE CO. WITH THE RESULT THEY INFORMED ME THAT IT IS A SCLUDED CASE.

WHEN INFORMED THAT A SIMILAR PACKET WAS SENT TO NOIDA FEW MONTHS BACK HAS NOT YET REACED IT'S DESTINATION, THEY PREFER TO GO MUM !!!

kya idea hai !
                      sir
                      i have sent adocuments through tumkur branch kanatka to gaya on dated 23/06/2009. herethe office personel told me that it will reach within two days but still it is not receivd. ihave all ready cocerned so many times to tumkur branch and also gaya branch but they are not responding properly. so my humble request you take necessary action as soon as possible because it is very urgent. here my booking no is B53617026.
                      your faithfully
                      syed irfan
                      mobile no [protected]
                      tumkur o5 karnatka
                      dtdc is a useless courier service,
                      never rely on them

they are 3rd class service provider,
                      they should be taken behind the bars,
                      i have suffered a lot due to there so called services.
                      IN SPITE OF REPEATED REQUEST OVER TELEPHONE FROM 10.05.2011 IN VARIOUS TELEPHONE NUMBER (Approx 50 Nos) AT HYDERABAD OFFICE, YOU HAVE NOT YET FORWARDED THE C/N NO.K47577815 DT.07.05.2011 TO SANGAREDDY-502295 AND THEY R WAITING FOR ENVELOP FOR DELIVERY TO CONSIGNEE.

INSIDE THE ENVELOPE IS ONE PERMIT WHICH IS VALIDITY PERIOD ONLY 25 DAYS AND 2 LAC AMOUNT INVOLVED IN PERMIT. ALREADY 14 DAYS GONE, NOBODY HAS TAKEN ANY RESPONSIBILITY FROM DTDC COURIER NOR NOBODY PAY ATTENTION SERIOUSLY. DTDC COURIER SERVICE IS NOW ABSOLUTELY USELESS & 3RD GRADED COURIER SERVICE.
                      REGARDS,
                      SWARUP BHATTACHARJEE

I wanted to sent a letter to BEGUSARAI, BIHAR so I reached your branch at Sanjay Place, Agra on May 2, 2009 I enquired about its delivery time at destination. I was told that it would be delivered at Begusarai possitively on tuesday. I regret to inform you that my DAK has not received by my relative at Begusarai till date. There is no result inspite of several phone calls from my side as well as my relative side. On enquery at phone no.[protected] (at Agra) given on the receipt I was told the DAK is retained at Patna office, but office at Patna says that DAK has not receeived at there office. I am in restless position as it was an urgent and important letter and non delivery of this letter will cause me a loss of about Rs.10, 000/-. Your staff is not taking any interest in this regard. Every time when I call your office at Agra they take all details from me and advise me to call later or after half an hour. This is to request you kindly to look in the matter and arrange to deliver my DAK today possitively as it is very urgent and important.

Shipper Name Dr. S.D.Sinha,

Dated[protected]
                        My consign no is =MDB0321338

Please give me status.

Raushan

my parcel had arrived in the dtdc courier service in my town gangtok, sikkim many days ago but the company failed to either deliver it to me or intimate me of its arrival.it was only after i personally called them to inquire that they confirmed its arrival. now despite many calls to them they have not delivered the parcel which contains time bound items for me.they say that the courier boy has just left for the delivery but he still hasnt shown his face. this is not the first time that i have had this problem with this courier company. i have always had to pick up the parcel from their office before and this is the first time that they said they would be delivering it to my house but so far it hasnt been delivered.if this is the kind of speedy delivery they promise then we might as well use the indian postal service which charges much less. i hope the big bosses of DTDC are listening and will take remedial measures.

DTDC Courier Service — Not taking responsibility to deliver courier in time

I have registered my courier on 14th august from dtdc bersaraai, delhi. They said that it will be deliverd to patna on 19th august. Till on 21st august same is not delivered and when i went there they are saying that the address is not found but sir 10 day before a courier has been received from dtdc at the same address and i also send courierss many time
                          now due to this i am in problem they are alsso not giving me my form back...
                          and due to this the date of form submission is gone and i have lost my scholarship... causse last date is 23rd august..
                          so sir please suggest me what to do...
                          courier no..Z75365145
                          Dear DTDC Courier.

This is to inform you that my courier had coming from bihar gopalganj in mehaurali delhi. The courier owner (Mr. R.p SIngh) Inform me for delivery but not colocted by me. because i am in private job and mr R.P singh not waited to me. My courier returned to back. Call received from DTDC Courier Meharuli Ph. no. 26641022. Kindly Urgent solved this metter.

Your Faithfully

Saurabh Dubey

It is correct that the services of this courier company (DTDC) have become pathetic. No courier is delievered in time. Few incidents are
                          1. Con.No.Z17899623 dtd[protected] booked from Chandigarh recd. by receipient on[protected] at 8pm after making numerous phone calls to franchices.
                          2.Con.NoZ14971992 dtd[protected] booked from Delhi, Vikas Puri not delievered to consignee at Chandigarh till 6.30 pm of[protected]
                          3.Con.No Z14972254 dtd[protected] booked at Delhi Vikas Puri to Bhilai-490020 not delievered to consignee at Bhilai till above time and date.
                          This seems the franchices/dealing officers make ficticious enteries in tracking records. The same can be checked from your tracking record shown on computer records. Why not necessary action be taken by the company against the errant employees and request for reply of the outcome at [protected]@rediffmail.com .

I, S Bhargav used services of DTDC for sending a parcel (Weight- 1700 gm) to Hydrabad from Mumbai (POD No - M[protected]. The service was utilized on 24th April 2009.

But after one week of sending the courier from your franchise (Renuka Courier Service Mira Road East) the same is not delivered to the given address and after a lot of follow-up with your courier person Mr. Jittu - [protected] And Ms. Pooja we came to know that the courier is sent through some third party Blazeflash Courier ltd. for Delivery in Hydrabad. (New POD No[protected]. But when i checked on sight the courier is dispatched from mumbai on 2nd May 2009. And finally after 12 days of booking the courier reached to the destination.

The harassment form DTDC is not ended here, when the person at receiving end opened the courier we found the packaging is tampered and some of the items are missing from the parcel. (List of items attached to the mail in Excel file)

This is purely an unethical and unprofessional act by a reputed company like DTDC, also it leaves questions on the reliability and confidentiality of products sent through your courier.

The haressment caused by you to me and my family is truly unacceptable and for the same i will file a Police Complaint against your organisation and will also go to media for showing the true face of your service delevery.

I used services of DTDC for sending a parcel From Ludhiana to Delhi (POD No - Z[protected]. The service was utilized on 5th November 2009.

Most regret to express my views about DTDC that they even dont bother about the customer. They just ignore the customer(Mr Kushwinder Singh Ludhiana [protected]). I had send a Dental Burs by DTDC courrier..( They didnt ask me abt the goods and they just received it from me ) but when it reaches to my Company, the box was tempered and Dental Burs was missing from the Parcel (worth rupees 9000), only they delivered the Letter inside it. This is DTDc.

Now they replying that it is my fault to send Dental Burs not their fault. No you say what can I do?? I will just say that this DTDC corrier is really a cheater for people...

Hi, I had sent a courier from khardi, Pune to Amrisar(Tarn Taran) on 14/4/09, A brand new shirt, 1 kg kaju, handkerchiefs and socks are missing from the courier. I had sent that to my brother for his B'day. So, I complaint to DTDC and nothing happened last 20 days. consignment no: P10267459.
                              I did the same mistake again by sending the courier again through them within 10 days, Just wanted to send the gift to my brother. Again the New shirt, dryfruits and 1 ladies suit were missing. consignment no: D01030579

Please guide me how to proceed.
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              Hi, I had sent a courier from Patiala to Australia (Melbourne), A brand new Bresslet is missing from the courier. I had sent that to my Fiance. So, I complaint to DTDC and nothing happened last 50 days. consignment no:[protected].
                              I Have already following up with Mr S.P Singh (Courier Agency Incharge) from last 50 days but till date no resolution has been provided for the said case.Plz take necessary action for the same or it is leading to take legal action against Courier Company.

DTDC Courier Service — Non-Delivery/Non-Returning of Consignment

I booked a consignment at 2.30 p.m. on Saturday the 14th March at DTDC AS Rao Nagar office. It was addressed to Mr.R.Milton Rolux, Ambasamudram - 627491. The receipt number is: H58205932. When I asked about the delivery date, I was told that it will reach the addressee by Tuesday the 17th March- latest by the evening. But it has not reached the addressee and later I came to know that they have closed their office there. I was not informed...

I had send a personal consignment containing a PC (1 PC Monitor+ 1 CPU) through DTDC having Courier No. B49932550 on[protected] from Bangalore to Dimapur(Nagaland) to my friend .I was charged Rs 2000 for the same. At the time of dispatch DTDC has assured me that the consignment would reach the consignee safely. The consignment reached the consignee on 13 December 2008 but to the recipient horror it was completely damaged. The monitor was broken in one two places and the CPU was completely damaged .The recipient at Dimapur declined to receive the CPU because it was completely damaged and asked the DTDC office at Dimapur to either repair it or give compensation.
                                On the next day I contacted the DTDC office and lodged my complaint. At that time they has assured me that some action will be taken .But after that whenever I called them the response was pretty bad. Most of the time when I called from my mobile, upon seeing my number they would not pick up my call. And whenever by luck they happen to respond to my call they use to say they are working on the case .I was completely frustrated with the attitude of DTDC’s officials.
                                With those false assurances three months passed and finally one day upon pressing them to tell me in black and white about the outcome of my complaint, the person who was handling the case Mr. Mohan told me that since my PC was not brand it will be difficult to provide any compensation. I was totally shocked to hear that because I have wasted so much of my time and money to communicate with DTDC regarding my complaint. Unnecessarily I suffered.
                                It’s been almost five months now and I have not received any sort of compensation. And on top of that they wasted my time giving false assurances.
                                With this complaint I hope ComsumerComplaints will provide me with some assistance so that I can get justice.
                                I HAVE MAILED ONE VERY URGENT LETTER(CN-- P[protected]ON 01/02/2011 AT 5 PM
                                FROM WAI, SATARA BUT IT IS LOST AND NO ONE IS GIVING ME REPLY ABOUT IT PROPERLY.
                                BUT ONLINE SYSTEM IT IS SHOWN IN TRANSIT.
                                SINCE LAST TWO DAYS I AM CONTINUOUSLY TELEPHONING VARIOUS REPRESENTATIVES OF DTDC BUT NO AVAIL.
                                NOW I WANT IMMEDIATE COMPENSATION FOR THAT LETTER FOR WHICH I HAVE LOST A LOT IN MY BUSINESS.

THANKS,

BISWAJIT RAY

DTDC Courier Service — Courier guy did not call the consignee

Hi All,

I had ordered a product from eBay to be delivered to my brother in Ahmedabad. I ordered it on April 6th. The shipper from Delhi sent the product on April 8th by DTDC (Order number - Z****6032). This courier reached Ahmedabad on April 9th, and the courier guy took the packet to my brother's hostel but my brother was attending his classes at that time. The warden asked the guy to come later on. This courier guy...

I have booked my consignment of documents containing medical test reports in original for pre-employment requisite of Tata power Mumbai on 18.04.2009 vide consignment note No. K34086635 from KF010/Mullick Bazar Kolkata franchieses.
                                  But till today (23.04.2009) evening same was not delivered to the destination after repeated follow-up with their VIP road Kolkata office. The address and mobile no. of destination is given correctly.
                                  Sir, my employment in Tata power is depends on receiving of those medical test reports as informed by the Tata power. If this consignment fails to reach within few days to them my chance of employment will be treated cancelled which will be a big loss to me in few lacs of rupees.
                                  I would request you to take necessary acrion against DTDC for delivering the document within day or two. Otherwise I may loose job opurtunity in Tata power.
                                  I am attaching tracking reports on dierent dates and my request for delivery as referance.

Sujay Kumar Das

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd — Non-delivery of document

Sujay Kumar Das
                                  I have booked my consignment of containing cheque on 19.112009 vide consignment note No. Z02296290/ Through Lucky Enterprises Shop No-2 Delhi Road opposit Pump Bawana Delhi -110039, Franchise of DTDC.The same has not been delivered to the destination The address of destination is given correctly which is mentioned here again for your refrence that is Udantika Manav Sewa Sanstha A-108 Jhilmil Colony Near Vivek Vihar Ph-II Shahadra Delhi.
                                  I would request you to take necessary acrion against DTDC for Non Delivery the document to the above mentioned address.

Gulsan Juneja
                                  Sorry but i gave the right address and Tel contact number to the company and now my so much important documents are sended somewhere else!!!I cant even reach someone here i Germany and i neeed those papaers
                                  respected sir we have received tata power medical test letter there is test like sonography test but that is not completly specified pleas secify that