DTDC Courier & Cargo — consignment not delivered

The consignment was sent from Chennai on 24th Jan'19 in the evening. It was showing reached to the Pune camp HUB on 25th. 26th Jan was leave and 27th was Sunday so wasn't sent to me. It was out for delivery since 12.30 pm on 28th Jan and didn't see reaching to me till evening. When I was tracking the status then it showed that it couldn't be delivered to due to incorrect address. I don't understand whether we are in primitive ages where there are no phone numbers. They didn't try to reach me to confirm my delivery. This is so unprofessional and irresponsible. I also didn't receive any message containing courier center details or any phone number so that can reach them. I tried calling random centers in my area and all of them ignored me or not ready to help. There are also no working customer care number. How can a company run like this. This is not the 1st time have such experience with DTDC. It was always the case. I just want my consignment to be delivered to me on priority.

[Jan 29, 2019] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DTDC Courier & Cargo