[Resolved] Dtdc Courier & Cargo — Courier still in transit

Mysore, Karnataka, India
 neshoo
I have booked a courier for University from Mysore to NYU, US on 02.01.2017 paying 295 for 4 day service so that it reaches on time and I can get the admission. But still it is in transit. What is the benefit of paying such a huge amount if DTDC cannot send the courier in the said time. who will be responsible if it does not reach the destination in proper time and i lose the opportunity. Kindly let me know asap
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 14, 2017
I appreciate the quick response from DTDC infosys mysore. They had sent the document by DHL and it reached on time. But since the online status was not updated I was thinking it is not delivered.

A request to DTDC kindly update your online tracking system timely so that this type of situations do not occur in future

[Jan 08, 2017] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by neshoo, Jan 08, 2017
the reference id is N97210941

Comments

my parcel is in transit in two days ago in hyd when coming my parcel my AWB P41096507 please check the details
My parcel is intransit status from june 4th and still not delivered. Reference no is N20109142. Please check the details
I'm writing to get a refund from DTDC service.

I was charged 400rs to send the frame to my customer from Chennai to Coimbatore. It was fully damaged. The amount the charged for the package and delivery service. I heard from my customer that the frame was not properly packaged. Frame costs 1000, it was broken. They said DTDC is trust worthy service but its totally unhappy experience with DTDC. I want my money back. I made a big mistake, I would have approached any other trust worthy delivery service. I have tried to call DTDC customer but I didn't get any response. There is no option to contact DTDC other than these mail IDs. Hope I will get response from here.

Kindly repay money.