Dtdc Courier & Cargo — documents

Moga, Moga, Punjab, India
 Manpreet Bhullar on Feb 25, 2020
I ManpreetBhullar wants to know the current location of docs consignment which the number is N20871657 in the dtdc currier service but these are not delivered on my address but I want to deliver on new address and I have to pay second time for this. I want to say that plz confirm me the recent location of my currier and I want to receive it on the new address. I will pay the extra fee for this. Thanks so much

[Feb 25, 2020] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Manpreet Bhullar, Feb 25, 2020
If the officials will get my currier than plz confirm me I will change the address for this the new address is
13 Kenora street
Brampton
L6X5N8
Updated by Manpreet Bhullar, Feb 26, 2020
Hii I m Manpreet kaur bhullar I want to say that if you are unavailable so you can send this currier on India address plz email me if you find my currier.
Updated by Manpreet Bhullar, Feb 27, 2020
I complaint about the undelivered consignment but no body answer me about this

Comments

I booked a parcel from DTDC, Jogiwala, dehradun to Ludhiana with courier no-Z30956315. It was not delivered to the concerned person but the branch at Ludhiana falsely showing 'delivered'. This is clear case of cheating and presenting wilful default. Requested to take action against the concerned branch.
It shows delivered to customer on 30jan but yet it not delivered to me