DTDC Courier & Cargo — DTDC Staff are thieves.

My father had booked a consignment with DTDC to send me a parcel which contained LIC documents and ₹300. The parcel was booked on the 5th of Jan-2017. After about 5 days when the parcel was still not delivered to me, I tried to check the status of the consignment in the DTDC online tracking system. To my surprise I found that the parcel has been returned with the comment 'Returned Parcel Forwarded to facility'. I had received no calls or any information regarding the delivery and when I enquired about it to the customer call center the executive told me that the delivery boy returned the parcel as i was unreachable whereas my mobile number was clearly mentioned in the parcel. After several follow-ups and warnings over mail they returned the parcel to my father on 25th of Jan 2017. But, the ₹300 was missing from the parcel. So, we need to think twise before sending important stuff through DTDC courier service.

[Jan 28, 2017] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My couries is mis route today
it was along days (9 days ) completed
i did not recieve the courier

DTDC Courier & Cargo Phone