DTDC Courier & Cargo — miss behavior you agent

Belakoba, Jalpaiguri, Jalpaiguri District, West Bengal, India
 Manish Nandalal Hansaria on Apr 15, 2019
AWB NO-Z88156780 this ID my dtdc curriyar no, org-raj/jap, cust id-QF411 wt-0.350, 9 apr-19 21.59 TS-K96
Just now our delivery boy delivery this item.. And so Rudy behavior and so worng and slang language.. I protest this.. He is ask me I m not slang language.. I write to very clearly you tack the action as our system and inform me, otherwise I tack tha ligal action as par low.

My no-[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

[Apr 15, 2019] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Customer not received courier yet..in online it's showing out of delivery but still customer not received.. why it's not deliver please shotout this issue as soon as possible..

Tracking number Z94522099 Dtdc

Customer address :
umesh chavan Address- C-501 Giriraj enclave, sector 20 Roadpali, kalamboli - 410218

I have to sent some urgent documents so chosen DTDC courier service for speed delivery to BORL Bina .Dist Sagar, MP. from a DTDC agent at Tilda (CG) Consignment no M 73569169. The letter travelled to Jabalpur then Bhopal then Sagar then Tilda then Raipur. DTDC has to compensate for the unnecessary delay and not intimating about non deliverance.

+91 80 2536 5032 [Customer Care]