DTDC Courier & Cargo — missing items in the courier delivered

Shivtirth Nagar, Dangat Patil Nagar, Shivane, Pune, Maharashtra 411023, Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 aashisinha on Jul 12, 2019
I had booked a consignment from dtdc. I had some luggage to be transferred to patna from pune. As i was shifting from pune i had large amount of luggage. I booked the consignment for 5 boxes (4 cartons +1 suitcase). The dtdc shivane uttam nagar branch in pune sent 2 men to collect the order from my home in pune. Our total luggage weight came to be 61 kg. ₹100 per kg was charged by the dtdc services. They took the parcel on 28th june, 2019.

After almost 10 days i had no idea where my luggage was. After lot of calls to the patna hub and complaints to kolkata and pune centres, i finally recieved my luggage on 10th july, 2019. However to my horror, i recieved only 3 boxes (1 suitcase+ 2 cartons). One of the carton was not the one i submitted and was quite big. When i opened that carton, i was stunned to see that all my books and personal belongings, which i had packed and sealed in different cartons, were opened and rearranged in one box. The things were opened to such an extent that the papers and files which i kept in my handbag and sling bags were lying open in the big carton. And apart from this, some of my expensive competitive exam books were missing. I called the dtdc pune centre from where my luggage was sent to patna and complaint about the same, but instead of being apologetic, they started shouting and said this is how things work, this is how we deliver.

I am attaching the receipt photographs which clearly shows that the one given to me while booking has 5 boxes while the one which i recieved in patna showed only 3 boxes.
I therefore request you to please look into the matter and initiate a refund and a compensation money as soon as possible

My consignment number was - d51954350

missing items in the courier delivered
missing items in the courier delivered

[Jul 12, 2019] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

One courier having no P51657681 could not received after 15 days from Pune to Kharghar

+91 80 2536 5032 [Customer Care]