Dtdc Courier & Cargo — missing of my package and irresponsible and rude behaviour of dtdc members

Ganesh Nagar,east Delhi, India
 shruti sundriyal on Feb 6, 2018
My company sent a dd via dtdc courier services, which was misplaced by dtdc team, online status is delivered on 11th jan 2018, which was not received by me. Dtdc team is not giving the response since 1month.in fact, branch head is not able to track the package. Hundred times i told them it was my demand draft in that package but no one is ready to understand my problem, i sent emails to their official site, again and again, they close the request by saying that package is being delivered, they are not ready to accept that they wrongly delivered that or not delivered.
My package pod no is: z53892670 by dtdc courier services

[Feb 06, 2018] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My dtdc courier tracking no Z52572012 booked from ludhiana to Azamgarh (U.P.) is not delivered at the specified destination and mentioned pin code-276304. On tracking, it shows as misrouted and the pin code mentioned is different from what i have provided during booking. Please solve the issue. U can contact me on [protected].

+91 80 2536 5032 [Customer Care]
    DTDC House, No. 3, Victoria Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560047
    Dtdc Courier & Cargo - missing of my package and irresponsible and rude behaviour of dtdc members