Dtdc Courier & Cargo — parcel not delivered since 16 days

Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Varsha Babani on Feb 14, 2019
Hi. I booked a parcel for mumbai from gwalior on 28th jan, 2019. I wanted to get it delivered asap, thats why i booked it from dtdc.
But dtdc provides pathetic services.

I was first told that the parcel will be delivered by 1st feb, 2019. Then on 6th feb, their dealers said that the delivery could not be made and the parcel is returned back because of the incorrect address. He said it will be delivered and charged money for it. On 6th he said the parcel will come back to gwalior by 11th feb. Today he told the parcel is still in delhi and has not even reached delhi. The parcel contained gift which i wanted to get delivered urgently.
But its been 16 days.. The parcel has not came back yet. And their representatives are clueless about the where abouts of the parcel. I am nowhere at fault on this. Still i am suffering for it.

I booked it first time from dtdc thinking it will reach faster than the normal post. But dtdc provides pathetic services. At least i should have got my parcel back within 2 3 days. But its still hanging somewhere. This is consumer harassment.
So... Return my parcel asap. I am extremely disappointed by your services.

[Feb 14, 2019] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0