DTDC Courier & Cargo — product reached dtdc office but not being delivered to address

rahulitis on Jan 7, 2019
My consignment no h83700739 from visakhapatnam to gopalpur.
I received a call this afternoon from golabanda office that the package had reached their local office and that i will have to come to their office to collect it. I requested the lady on the phone to please send it to the address on the courier or atleast to the main gate near our place where we can come to collect. She said it is not door to door service and we will have to collect it ourselves from the office when i pointed out that the very meaning of having delivery adress on the courier was to deliver it there. The lady said she will not take such conversation and that i could talk to her manager as if i was being unreasonable. No manager has called till now. And my package is still with them waiting for me to travel all the way to their office.

[Jan 07, 2019] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N20458743
Sent documents to my US office on 6-Dec-2018. package is not yet delivered
R32132482

This tracking number shows as no data available. But it is already shipped.
We are supposed to receive a consignment containing important documents through DTDC courier( tracking number- K[protected]. This was given to courier on 21st December and while tracking, today (26/12/2018) we got the status as successfully delivered. But we have not received it yet.
This consignment contained very important office documents

+91 80 2536 5032 [Customer Care]
    DTDC House, No. 3, Victoria Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560047
    DTDC Courier & Cargo - product reached dtdc office but not being delivered to address