DTDC — courier not received even after 2 months

I have not received my courier consignment no b59899838 booked on 20/12/2018 from ashraya hotel to canara bank, barambe branch, haji imam ali chowk barambe. The status of the same is showing as delivered but it has not been received by me. I am working in the same branch and the documents sent was my official documents. Kindly look into the matter as the courier is not received in the branch. The local delivery agents are not responding to my calls and also not providing any information about the parcel. Kindly update the status asap else provide me the details of the person who has received the courier.

[Jan 31, 2019] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Item sent from Bangalore -Girinagar DTDC on 28.01.2018.But, Item still not delivered at Kanhangad and showing Not delivered(receiver not available CIR).I did not receive any intimation or phone call. What should I do.

kinnan's reply, Jan 30, 2019
Item sent from Bangalore -Girinagar DTDC on 28.01.2018.But, Item still not delivered at Kanhangad and showing Not delivered(receiver not available CIR).I did not receive any intimation or phone call. What should I do?
Order reference # a43140667; not delivered to the correct mention address. Please take immediate action to deliver the order to the right address on urgent basis...Contact #[protected]

DTDC Courier & Cargo