[Resolved] DTDC Courier — Without contacting me return my order

Siwan, Biharsiwan, India
 shubhsam786
I have ordered a product through online shopping site, they dispatched my order through dtdc courier, Tracking no is D27124291 on 12th april 2016.
but without contacting me, courier service return my order, I have already make payment for my order, so I am in loss due to irresponciple service of courier. pls look into the matter. screenshot is attached

Without contacting me return my order
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2017
No resolution

[Apr 28, 2016] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

try to contact customer care of dtdc many times, but they don't give proper response. kindly do the needful
I am waiting for ur response
How can u mark my complain as resolved without taking any action
Dear Sir

My courier having tracking No:- Z82796685 and this shipment is pending hold or undelivered at Jaipur hub for last 9th Of Feb. i booked courier on 4th Feb 2019 from Tapukara Bhiwadi industrial area 301707

And its not delivered at the specified address till time. i wants to contact at the customer care for complaints but the contact numbers provided at internet and somewhere else are all not working.

its very urgent for me, and pls look into the matter, if the specified address is not found or you cannot wants to go that address i will provide the new address to you kindly send the courier at below address:-

MUDIT TIWARI
ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD
BHAGWATI BHAVAN, 2ND FLOOR, ABOVE P.L. MOTORS, MI ROAD, JAIPUR 302001
CONTACT-[protected]

or Kindly give me the contact numbers so i can contact to the customer care for any possible solutions.

Kindly help me as its very urgent for me,

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh Kumar

rakeshkumaryadav112's reply, Feb 14, 2019
DTDC Courier and cargo does not give any response when i mail to the customer care for this complaint.

+91 80 2536 5032 [Customer Care]