[Resolved]  Dura Line India Pvt Ltd — mobile number portability

I team,

I, ajeet kumar jha, the authorized person of m/s. Dura line india pvt ltd. I want port out 19 and more connection in vodafone but airtel company not port in vodafone. I deposited full fill amount in airtel including 7 to 10 days extra & all details are also correct provided by me. We are faced a lot of problem with airtel oprator like network issue and billing issue and so on. I again and again port request in vodafone but we are not conformed what issue in airtel. They are rejected without any reason. If my all number not port in vodafone i will complaint against airtel company.
So please accept my port request.

Thanks & regards
Ajeet kumar jha
M/s. Dura line india pvt ltd
Mob no. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 1, 2019
Mail id- [email protected] Name- Ajeet kumar jha Mobile number-7232888896 Please contact me. I will tell all about complain
Updated by ajeetkumarjha Jan 31, 2019 i Team,

I, AJEET KUMAR JHA, the authorized person of M/s. DURA LINE INDIA PVT LTD .I want port out 19 and more connection in Vodafone but Airtel Company not port in Vodafone. I deposited full fill amount in Airtel including 7 to 10 days extra & all details are also correct provided by me. We are faced a lot of problem with Airtel oprator like network issue and billing issue and so on. I again and again port request in vodafone but we are not conformed what issue in airtel. They are rejected without any reason. If my all number not port in vodafone I will complaint against airtel company.
So please accept my port request.

Thanks & Regards