Durga Book Co — falke order execution

Dear sir/madam, my parents received a courier which not order by any one of our family, and its came by govt register post and vpp they given to my father that courier and collected 2500 rupees and they told its order by your son behalf of company, they paid money, after i reached home i recovered this is fake order and executed by m/s durga book co, flat no 2, plot no 239, shashi garden, mayur vihar delhi-110091. This all fake order kept some use less books in the govt register post and cheating innocent adults, the main draw back for this cheating they are using govt register post they are charging 3000 rs each vpp register post. Kindly do against immediate action regards
Siva
Mar 23, 2018
Updated by sivaprakashkadiyam
M/s Durga Book co, Flat No 2, plot No 239, shashi garden, Mayur vihar Delhi-110091. its not in vijayawada. its in delhi

Comments

Dear sir/madam,

my parents received a courier which not order by any one of our family, and its came by govt register post and vpp they given to my father that courier and collected 2380 and 2340 rupees and they told its order by your son behalf of company, they paid money, after i reached home i recovered this is fake order and executed by LEGEND BOOK CO 1/9489, Rohatas Nagar(west)Gali No 7 Shahda delhi-110032, and m/s durga book Co. 239 A, Patpar Ganj, delhi110091. This all fake order kept some use less books in the govt register post and cheating innocent adults, the main draw back for this cheating they are using govt register post they are charging 4720 rs each vpp register post. Kindly do against immediate action.

Nabajyoti

kindly take action against these culprits. please respond
Exact same company tried to cheat us using the exact same tactic. But we realised it and didn't give money.
same company (Durga Book Co.) tried to cheat me using the exact same tactic with my company name which is registered just 10 days before. But we realised it and didn't give money, and return the parcel.
Same as with me held yesterday.
I recieved a useless parcel from durga book company from delhi.
They are cheaters.
I know the send by durga book co is fake order in my company name Threadex industries Pvt Ltd.
I return the parcel back
Beware this type of parcel those are sending and doing this type of business I warn you, I will
take appropriate legal action against this.
Kunal Chowdhury

Yes they sent me as well. I just returned it.
Durga Book Co.is a fake and fraud company. Durga Book Co. is place fraud order on the name of any person / company and money extorted from tenants at the delivery location. This company has not any contact number. Durga Book Co. is misusing the name of any branded and responsible book shop. We request all the customers please be aware of this fraud company. Recently we had received one complaint from Bangalore against this company as document attached herewith. We request the office bearers of Durga Book Co. to stop this type of illegal activities and also inform if in future we have received any complaint against you we will take serious legal action against the company.

I have registered a new company on 21.10.2020, I received the Xerox copy in the post regarding labour laws, I thought might be a company documents and paid 2500, these ### should be punished, anyone from Delhi kindly look at this issue

Vijayawada