E-Zone Enterprise — Kindly help me to solve this issue

Bhavani ramana on May 28, 2020
Sir, i got a call from e-zone enterprise to work on mac2cap app which involved entering 10000 captcha within 10 days and in which 90% has to be correct. When i accepted the job, they asked me to send my adhar card and mobile number on a whatsapp number and when i had sent it, they had sent me two links, one of which opened to an app and they asked me to upload my signature on it. Then they filed an agreement without my permission and i got mail from the company that if i fail to complete the work or fail to achieve accuracy then i have to pay rs 5000 penalty amount to company. I also got user id and password to login on mac2cap app. When i started working on it i found it difficult to work. I received a call from advocate asking me to pay amount around 13000 to cancel agreement. They black mailed me to pay amount and hardly i paid to cancel agreement. They sent me an noc. And legal adviser told me that here after i will not get calls and mails from anyone. But after 3 months again they called and asked me to pay 60k to cancel agreement again. I said i already paid but they threatened me to pay otherwise court will take an action against me. Continuously i got calls and text messages from different numbers asked me to pay amount otherwise they will take an legal action. Sir, please help me to solve this problem. Please sir take quick action against them and resolve this issue quickly without paying money.
Company name - e-zone enterprise
Company address - new khirdi road, aurangabad maharashtra 431001.

Updated by Bhavani ramana Jun 03, 2020
I paid huge amount to advocates. However I got calls and messages from advocates for asking me to pay money again and again. I received 2 times NOC, but still problem not yet solved. Kindly take this complaint on priority and solve as soon as possible.

E-Zone Enterprise - Kindly help me to solve this issue