E-Zone Enterprises — mac2cap captcha entry work

Islampet, Ongole, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sk Kalishavali on Jul 18, 2019
I received a call from the number i. E [protected] on 4th july, 2019. They are telling me the online work that is filling the captach. After that they said to me to send adhar card details and e-mail address. After a long time they send to me link for the filling captach. After that they are again saying to me to send them my name. They told me that our company was calling to you for verification purpose. And told me that i started my work tomorrow morning i. E. 4th july,, 2019. Before i start my work they send to me login and password to operate on link which they were sending to me on 4thjuly, on 4th july,, 2019 at the time 5 p.. M i received a mail in my mailbox from the verification department of the company. They were sending to me a agreement which was filled without my permission and pasting my name on the agreement. They were writing on the agreement that there was the 10, 000 captach filling through their software i. E. Mac2cap. And filling the captach with the 90% accuracy or 9, 000 captach in the duration time period of 10 days. If i was not do this work in the given duration of time then i was pay to palenty amount 5000 to the company and also they take it legally action against me.. When i was writing the mail to their company help desk then they didn't give me any replies and i also wrote so many of messaging on their number they didn't gave me any response. I'm requesting to you sir/mam please help me to get it out and please asked them to cancel my agreement.
Company name is e-zone enterprise
Company address is new khirdi road, aurangabad, maharashtra 431001

Updated by Sk Kalishavali, Jul 18, 2019
Plzzz solve my issue
Updated by Sk Kalishavali, Jul 19, 2019
The frauds number is [protected]

Any information plz mail my email address

This is my email I'd: [protected]@gmail.com

I want to cancel my agreement without paying sor please help me sir

E-Zone Enterprises - mac2cap captcha entry work