Eage Tutor — worst reply by the executive..

I had a plan of joining in a course recommended by eagetutor.com. I attend demo class and really loved the way for the tutor teaching and responds. After that i planed for going in it and asked time period of one day for me to decide. On the every next day the consent executive called me but i was quite busy at the time and unable to lift the call. He call me again on the 2nd day and asked me rudely that u tell me whether u will join or not? Just give me a hour i'm busy right now i replied. He is not ready to drop the call without knowing my decision. Finally he said that u r liar u won't join please cut the call. I just asked time period to decide but the concern executive is not ready to give time. Its not a educational site just a rowdy site. I felt very same to spend time with this site for past 2 day. I will not recommend this site for anyone who are interested to learn. Thank god i never joined.

[Mar 15, 2018] eAge Tutor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

eAge Tutor Phone
    +91 11 4659 1998
    eAge Tutor Address
    Plot No. 4, 2nd Floor, DDA Complex, Capital Trust II, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase - II, New Delhi, India - 110020