Earn At Homes — fraud

Cabin A2, No.945, 24th Main road, Above IOB, J.p. Nagar 2nd phase, Bengaluru-560078, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 [email protected] on Jun 21, 2019
Sir/Mam,
I applied for the home based job for data entry at earn at homes. On 12/06/2019 I went for the interview and they asked me to pay Rs.4, 500 for the agreement and registration for the project. They promised me that they will provide me an valid agreement and a part of amount will be refunded after submitting the project. On 13th of June 11:47 p.m they drop a mail in my ID regarding the agreement and the project.
I went through the agreement and I had a doubt on that agreement paper as there was no government seal and it was edited.On the very next day I dropped a mail to their given Email Id regarding my doubt but they didn't response me. I look for the helpline number and try to contact them and one lady received my call and I told her my doubt but meanwhile she disconnect the call and didn't respond my call afterwards.
I waited for the reply but no response. So I try to contact to the number which was in the bill receipt. Again one lady received my call and I told her everything and asked her to refund my whole amount as I'm not interested at all. She replied me stating, "She will surely help me with my refund" and request me to call at evening. I called her at evening but she didn't response my call till now.

The following are the details of the company:
Helpline No:[protected] / [protected]
Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

Its already 6 days and I haven't received any reply nor a single call.I want my refund and I'll be grateful if you give me a justice.

Arpan.
Updated by [email protected], Jun 26, 2019
I haven't receive any response from your side
Updated by [email protected], Jun 26, 2019
Sir/Mam,

The following are the details of the company:
Helpline No:[protected] / [protected]
Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

Updated by [email protected], Jul 10, 2019
Earn at homes fake.

Comments

Why don't you go to the office and ask regards your refund.. where you had interview..!
[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 27, 2019
Thank you for your valuable advice. I appreciate it.
But the thing is from my place to their office I have to pay one way 150 rupees.
So in total I have to pay Rs.300 as a taxi fare which they are not going to pay me back.
Indian Consumer complaints forum is a best platform for people like us who get cheated like this where we hope for the justice.
And by any means If I go there also than what is the value of their helpline number or their email address.
So, I'm waiting for their response and as per the ICCF my complaints has been forwarded to them but still they haven't respond me till yet.
So I want to ask you What kind of Management it is? or What kind of Company it is?

Arpan