[Resolved] Earningindia.com — Website and online marketing.

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
 ymihir
Dear Sir/Madam

Myself Mihir Yagnik working as partner in Multi Cure Solutions and CEO in Multi Metals took a decision of making a website for my new firm Multi Cure Solutions and a Website as well as online promotion for Multi Metals. So in that case i called Mr. Raquib Merchant working with earningindia.com and told him that i want to build a website for both the firms and also online promotion for Multi Metals as well. After that he told me the charges and assured me that it will be completed within 15 days, on that note i paid him the first payment on[protected] amount 5000 Rs cheque No. 930767 and a post dated cheque of dated[protected] amount 4160 Rs cheque No. 930770 on behalf of Multi Metals. Now he told it will be completed within couple of weeks meanwhile i was pretty busy in my work so i was not able to take a followup with him. After that my partner Mr. Alok Tripathi (Multi Cure Solutions) told me to go ahead with Multi Cure Solutions website also so on that note once again i called Mr. Raquib Mechant that please complete the website of Multi Metals and start to build and design a website for Multi Cure Solutions also so he asked for the payment for that, So i called him and gave him the payment by cheque no. 292184 Amount 8500 Rs dated[protected] for the website of Multi Cure Solutions and a Cheque for online promotion of Multi Metals dated[protected] cheque no. 292185 Amount 12000 Rs.
After that i called him many many times to complete all the above work given to you as well i said that i had given you all the payments and then also you are not working. He told ho jayega kaarte hai i will come today tomorrow day after tomorrow and now at last today i'm fedup with Mr. Raquib Merchant. Now he is not even answering my phone calls.
So i'm complaining against earningindia.com and Mr. Raquib Mercant for making false statement as well as wrong commitments and much more.
My firms had lost lot of time as well as money and had suffered in business for not completing websites as well as online promotions. Anyways he can pay me back the money but not lost business or our valuable time.

I request you to help me out to get my payment back as soon as possible.
Mobile Numbers of Mr. Raquib Merchant are as Following.
1. [protected]
2. [protected]

For Multi Metals / Multi Cure Solutions
Mihir P Yagnik
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 26, 2018
Earning India has resolved the complaint which i have written in to consumer complaints. They have completed website work as well as promotion work within frame of time they given. So there is no other issues with Earningindia.com.

They are very much supportive in my work which was pending, but now all issues are cleared, so I am taking my complaint back.

Also, thankful to Consumer Complaint Forum for your initiate and support.

Mihir Yagnik
Multi Metals

Comments

False promises taken money by earning india company in march 2019 for website renewal the man rakib merchant is not completing procedure only giving false promises now I have also asked for refund let's see how he does
[protected] is his number rakib please don't give any work to him you will not get good services

Earningindia.com - Website and online marketing.

Company:Earningindia.com